Who do you want to win - Newcastle United vs Cardiff

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hated Kinnear, I genuinely wanted Souness dead. But never, has any manager/regime made me just not care. I blame Ashley more than I blame Pardew though. Atleast under Freddy Shepperd he would happily spend loads of money (admittedly on a lot of shite) and if a manager showed bad form he would get rid.

I hated Kinnear, I genuinely wanted Souness dead. But never, has any manager/regime made me just not care. I blame Ashley more than I blame Pardew though. Atleast under Freddy Shepperd he would happily spend loads of money (admittedly on a lot of shite) and if a manager showed bad form he would get rid.

Ashley's to blame for Pardew... but a decent manager with the players he's had at his disposal would still have us caring about the club and optimistic for the future. Therefore for now I'll blame the coward in a managers coat

Always want us to win.

Always wanted all our managers that are appointed to be the one to bring success, our owners/board/chairman/DOF  to be the ones to lead us to trophies and victories and devloping our club as a whole and as a football team on the filed..................

However if we are to lose (which I think we will), then let it be a hammering. Let it be another nail in the coffin or small step to us getting rid of the current incumbents of the positions mentioned above who are doing the very opposite to what I have always longed for them to do for our club.

I actively want us to finish outside the top 10. Fucking bonus man, fuck off.

I'm going along with this but it's more out of morbid curiosity to see if him finishing outside of his "target" would lead to any fucking repercussions.

I actively want us to finish outside the top 10. Fucking bonus man, fuck off.

I'm going along with this but it's more out of morbid curiosity to see if him finishing outside of his "target" would lead to any fucking repercussions.

Would be an added bonus. Ironically.

I'd choose to be humiliated 4-0/5-0 every weekend if it would get Pardew the sack. Albeit theoretical, it's a very easy decision when there's nothing to play for. I'm sure some of the players see it that way too.

Unfortunately, whatever happens on the pitch doesn't seem to bother Ashley at all.

Anyway, f*** Alan Pardew. He's the only manager that has made me dislike watching us. Before this season, I had missed probably 5-6 televised/streamed games in the last 10 seasons. Nowadays I make a concious effort to skip the games or avoid reading the forum. Hate that f***ing fraud.

The pressure mounts with every humiliating loss, there's a banner coming out at the game today. Fair enough Ashley won't do anything, but at least the fat b****** won't be vindicated. One jammy win and everyone will deflate again, that's why the losses must keep mounting for the long term good of the club.

:thup:. Hope we get thrashed.

I put who cares but I would be lying if I said I'd be happy to see Pardew vindicated by 5pm.

It's fucking shameful but I think my dislike of 'the club' now outweighs my love for the club.

I want us to get battered. As the saying goes "short term pain, long term gain". For the first time theres a bit of pressure building and that needs to continue and grow in order to force a change.

i always want us to win. If you don't want us to win fuck ofg and support soneone else.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article1357947.ece/alternates/s615/newcastle-united-manager-alan-pardew-celebrates-at-the-stadium-of-light-412011657.jpg