Who do you want to win - Newcastle United vs Cardiff

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I do want us to win. I'll still be moaning and groaning at our players when they are s*** or ref cocks up or cheering if we score but if the battering comes along it certainly won't hurt like any 'normal game'. That will still feel like maybe one more step to Ashley sacking him even though i do feel we are some way off that yet.

I thought you were a soopafan that didn't do this?

Acceptable causing a negative atmosphere in my mum's living room. Different circumstances when they can hear thousands shouting abuse to ruin their confidence levels furthur :lol:

fyp

I do want us to win. I'll still be moaning and groaning at our players when they are s*** or ref cocks up or cheering if we score but if the battering comes along it certainly won't hurt like any 'normal game'. That will still feel like maybe one more step to Ashley sacking him even though i do feel we are some way off that yet.

Acceptable causing a negative atmosphere in my mam's nanna's living room. Different circumstances when they can hear thousands shouting abuse to ruin their confidence levels furthur :lol:

fyp

Just think of this as chemotherapy, its going to feel sickening but with any luck it'll shrink the tumour enough for it to be removed surgically.

They'd better put a minimum of 5 past us.

A very nice analogy  :thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm hoping for a record all-time defeat just for those "give us a wave" cunts never mind anything else!

Acceptable causing a negative atmosphere in my mam's nanna's living room. Different circumstances when they can hear thousands shouting abuse to ruin their confidence levels furthur :lol:

fyp

2 FYPs and yet "furthur" persists. Sickening.

Never thought I would say this, but I'm desperate for a loss here to put more pressure on Pardew (won't make a damn bit of difference but alas) and to help Cardiff send the mackems down.

:thup: