Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In our strongest line up none of them would play. Hopefully two of them will go in the summer and we'd buy some players who contribute more going forward. I know which one I'd keep and it's probably not the same one the club would.

Due to our surprisingly patient approach we needed better ball-playing midfielders than Colback today. Too many sideways and backwards passing which allowed S'hampton to get in or keep their impressive shape.

Didn't see the second half but in the first, Anita and Colback were much too deep and couldn't support Sissoko which is a common problem for us

• 3 weeks later...

:lol: Colback gets so much s*** on here.

Yes its all the Mackem mischief makers coming on here pretending to be this and that and tuning the fickle majority on here against all the local lads. Colback is clearly a really decent player ! Just because he's not foreign doesn't make him a bad player YA KNA !

Our best midfield trio this season was Abeid Colback with Sissoko ahead.

Quite tempted with trying this though i must admit :

Krul

Wilo  Dummett 

Jaanmat                              Haidara

Abeid          Sissoko

Cabella        De Jong        Aarons/Sammy

Perez

Cisse off the bench.

Colback would be in straight away if this didn't work or if Abeid, Sissoko or De Jong are out.