Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CM is a really difficult position to come in to, especially when you've not had much time in a 2 man mid and are expected to be the more physical midfielder. Gini will get there, he's seemed to 'get' the league much more when on the ball in the last 2 games. I expect Perez to nail down the AM spot, Gini hasn't had his intensity or direction when he's started there.

He was terrible in the last game like

He was decent in the second half, I thought. Some driving runs and more direct.

He was good yesterday four one simple reason - he didn't hide. A I've said it before but he's technically a decent player, but he just doesn't get about the pitch enough. I don't know if that's because he's being told to hang back, but with Anita behind him he should be getting box to box much more than he's shown so far in his time here. Much better yesterday.

Yeah, we missed his work rate at the end. Those are the situations he excels in.

Normally he goes out of the game at about 60 minutes anyway.

Glad he did well though, if he's going to start then McClaren needs to get him to raise his game like that every week.

That block at Old Trafford? Put in a few against Southampton late on too IIRC.

Anyway, agree with TRON's post, was a few times in the first half he was bellowing at Colo to give him the ball.