Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'll not rest easy until this cunt has been moved on.

Fucking liability who'll no doubt be getting minutes next season unless we get some bodies in.

Honestly, if we make only one more signing this season it has to be a replacement for Colback. It was an embarrassment watching him in the Championship never mind the Premier. We can survive next season as long as he's not getting any game time.

I'll not rest easy until this cunt has been moved on.

Fucking liability who'll no doubt be getting minutes next season unless we get some bodies in.

Honestly, if we make only one more signing this season it has to be a replacement for Colback. It was an embarrassment watching him in the Championship never mind the Premier. We can survive next season as long as he's not getting any game time.

:thup:

He's an absolute fraud. Detestable footballer of the Clattermole ilk.

He's trying to hide, more like. Seen nothing to just suggest he's trying really hard when he plays. He picks the cowardly option anytime he's near the play.

Agreed with this. If he actually tried hard I wouldn't detest him quite as much. He's just an awful footballer and coward.

Weirdly I don't 'hate' Colback, I just think he's shit. He's trying really hard, which is probably why.

Is correct. As a player he's ghastly but the internet dweeb hatred, as with Dummett, is daft.

Shocking degradation to Dummett's good name this.

Rafa selected him due to no alternatives in the squad. Probably saw him as a decent squad player in the Championship but I doubt he's rated by him.

He was regularly chosen before other central midfield options, largely as a result of his GRAFT.

Hope he's shipped this summer (very unlikely) but to claim he doesn't try is a stretch.

Colback tries really hard :lol: :lol: :lol:

His work rate can't really be questioned Like, it's probably the only reason successive managers, including Rafa, have selected him.

Think it's more that he's decent at playing the easy, safe short pass. When we're ahead (and if we're dominating possession) he can do that for a while.

Rafa selected him due to no alternatives in the squad. Probably saw him as a decent squad player in the Championship but I doubt he's rated by him.

He was regularly chosen before other central midfield options, largely as a result of his GRAFT.

Hope he's shipped this summer (very unlikely) but to claim he doesn't try is a stretch.

Who were they ?  if you exclude for Hayden when he was injured.

Guest firetotheworks

The effort he puts into bringing down players in dangerous positions and hiding behind players so he doesn't have to take any responsibility isn't in doubt like. He went to the Alan Smith School of Perceived Effort for Glebes.

He was regularly rotated with Hayden first half of the season iirc. Hayden was clear first choice by the end though.

He was regularly rotated with Hayden first half of the season iirc. Hayden was clear first choice by the end though.

Aye, then that would make it the only other option and not options then, wouldn't it ?

Aye, then that would make it the only other option and not options then, wouldn't it ?

Started ahead of Diame a fair bit. Hayden. Anita. Even Shelvey at one point. Different roles, but if Rafa despised him that intensely he had options.