Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

I love how Stifler says these things knowing full well that there are people on here that went to George Stephenson...and that there's clearly a photo of him at a Sunderland match that we can all look at. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I don't think I can see him. :lol: Unless we're talking about the fat little ginger scrote near the bottom.

It takes a while looking at the full photo, but look underneath the flag on the left. The little squirt in the cap.

My criticism of him in recent years has been fucking massive. He’s a shit player who I want out of the club, however so know he was at school Cup game that day, think we went on to win the competition.

Bet your teachers were delighted to work on a Sunday, likely during the Easter holidays.

My criticism of him in recent years has been fucking massive. He’s a shit player who I want out of the club, however so know he was at school Cup game that day, think we went on to win the competition.

Bet your teachers were delighted to work on a Sunday, likely during the Easter holidays.

Aye since when do school matches get played on a Sunday? :lol:

My criticism of him in recent years has been f***ing massive. He’s a s*** player who I want out of the club, however so know he was at school Cup game that day, think we went on to win the competition.

Aye since when do school matches get played on a Sunday? :lol:

The match was like 2004, aye? Why the fuck would you remember 14 years later that Jack Colback was allegedly at a school football tournament to  scupper the authenticity of a genuine photograph that contains a young Colback? :lol:

Unless you are Jack Colback....

Can Stifler provide a photo at this so called School cup game, will need that days newspaper in the shot to collaborate the date of course ? :)

On a serious note, I'm still of the opinion that it's not unusual for a academy product to attend a senior game, and one of great importance as this one was, no matter what their allegiance is. I do believe his line that he was a fan of the good guys but he's just not the smartest of individuals, along with being a pretty wretched footballer.

Guest firetotheworks

Outrageous that anyone would dare try and claim that it isn't him like. :lol: We're being asked to trust Stifler's memory and truthfulness over a photo that's quite clearly of Jack Colback's face.