Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Diame's legs may have gone but he's still got far more talent this waster. Him ever being ahead of Saivet as a defensive midfielder was a travesty. And Mbemba then played in midfield. That makes him 7th choice at best, but I reckon Barlaser would probably get the nod over him. :lol:

Diame's legs may have gone but he's still got far more talent this waster. Him ever being ahead of Saivet as a defensive midfielder was a travesty. And Mbemba then played in midfield. That makes him 7th choice at best, but I reckon Barlaser would probably get the nod over him. :lol:

Hell I think Mehdi Abeid is ahead of Colback and he's 730 miles away in Dijon.

Hell I think Mehdi Abeid is ahead of Colback and he's 730 miles away in Dijon.

Wish we kept Abeid, he was mustard.

• 2 weeks later...