Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I mean, yeah. He doesn't even have any supporters left now. I think those still backing him in the summer have died off now. Heck i think even Ryder realises he's probably 8th choice in midfield now and has stopped championing him.

My criticism of him in recent years has been f***ing massive. He’s a s*** player who I want out of the club, however so know he was at school Cup game that day, think we went on to win the competition.

Bet your teachers were delighted to work on a Sunday, likely during the Easter holidays.

Aye since when do school matches get played on a Sunday? :lol:

I played the odd school match on a weekend like.

It's clearly Colback though...

• 4 weeks later...

Unless there is something stopping him playing/feeling he can play, which hasn't come out yet (ala Rodwell), then it just seems like such a waste of an all too short career to hang around here for family and or additional wedge. Surely you would want to play?

Unless there is something stopping him playing/feeling he can play, which hasn't come out yet (ala Rodwell), then it just seems like such a waste of an all too short career to hang around here for family and or additional wedge. Surely you would want to play?

He's on 70k.

He's on 70k.

That is fucking mental! No wonder he doesn't want to leave, the little orange parasite!

He's on 70k.

He also has to look at himself in the mirror and for the rest of his life. Good luck explaining his reasoning to his kids/grandkids.