Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's a little cockend. If he cared one bit about his football he'd have been off before last season started. He was making daft bets with the development squad in the winter as the running joke was he'd be gone come February 1st. Mackem kernt.

Is this the last year/season of his contract?

Ya.

Good to know that no matter what, he's history in 10 months no matter how much he tries to wriggle and squirm.

Guest firetotheworks

One of my most hated transfers of recent times. Complete bell end, literally zero athleticism, crab passing, hiding, shit tackling, positioning, annoying face. The lot.

:thup: And the insistence/desperate hope that he definitely wasn't Cabaye's direct replacement. Awful footballer.

Guest reefatoon

Him and Anita in midfield man. Not one good midfield attribute between them.

It was the stuff of absolute nightmares. Garbage

Guest Howaythetoon

One of my most hated transfers of recent times. Complete bell end, literally zero athleticism, crab passing, hiding, shit tackling, positioning, annoying face. The lot.

I’m not lieing, but I’ve seen better players at pub league level, it astounds me he has made it so far in the game and has earned a fucking great living from it. There is nothing he is even average at, such a shit player and a detestable cunt to.

A player Pardew wanted which the club obliged because he was on a free and him not playing for the mackems meant he wouldn’t score against us in any win which in Pardew’s mind was a bonus and something to be happy about.

Remember when caver said if he had 11 of him we wouldn’t be in any trouble? Urgh man! Still some fans would be happy to see him in the team because he runs around, has pashun and is one of us. FUCK OFF!

Hopes Stiffler doesn’t read this mind...

Is this oxygen thief the last of what has remained of al pards' legacy?

http://e2.365dm.com/15/11/16-9/20/rob-elliot-newcastle_3373566.jpg?20151106152844

He looks like Harry Kane after a car accident in that photo.