Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you're actually doing that (got my doubts) then why the fuck would you neglect to mention it earlier?

Because I wanted to see all of your reactions. You not think some of those are over the top? If that shirt was for me then you not think it's my shirt and I should be ok to have what I want on it with out all those comments? I've seen far worse shirts.

Honestly it's been funny watching the comments come in since yesterday.

Even now I have mentioned it's for charity there is still some over the top comments.

If you're actually doing that (got my doubts) then why the fuck would you neglect to mention it earlier?

Because I wanted to see all of your reactions. You not think some of those are over the top? If that shirt was for me then you not think it's my shirt and I should be ok to have what I want on it with out all those comments? I've seen far worse shirts.

Even now I have mentioned it's for charity there is still some over the top comments.

Fuck off man, you posted that shirt to get a reaction.

Your such a fucking melt man.

Even now O have mentioned it's for charity there is still some over the top comments.

Daft thing is you're the first to moan when someone bites back and has a pop.

Of course I've posted it on here to get a reaction, I have already said that. It doesn't mean that's why I got the shirt.

Of course I've posted it on here to get a reaction, I have already said that. It doesn't mean that's why I got the shirt.

You posted if to get a reaction then complain about said reaction.

Totally moronic.

Even now O have mentioned it's for charity there is still some over the top comments.

Daft thing is you're the first to moan when someone bites back and has a pop.

There is a difference between moaning about the reaction and pointing it out.

So you go out of your way to show the shirt, and say "I got this to wind people on here up", then when the inevitable reactions come in, you moan and say you wanted to prove a point. If you goad people expecting a reaction, of course they are going to react. And it shows you to be a hypocrite.

It's for auction yet you said you bought a retro because you didn't want to wear Wonga. Aye, right. :lol:

I don't think having Wonga on a shirt being auctioned off for CHF is appropriate, and that shirt is the most iconic of the retro shirts.

It's for auction yet you said you bought a retro because you didn't want to wear Wonga. Aye, right. :lol:

I don't think having Wonga on a shirt being auctioned off for CHF is appropriate, and that shirt is the most iconic of the retro shirts.

Should have framed this and got him to sign it. Would have been less offensive.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRT5gxSIYwjZp5KBG3oKrnfmq3TNDUrJFFoCibB8zeA47MWqDfjtQ

The top is genuinely dis-valued having his name and number on it and I can't see how anyone other than yourself would be interested in it. Even it if it was one of the likeable players it would still be weird on a retro shirt.