Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's actually funny when you make a point of watching him off the ball and see how often he'll hide behind an opposition player when we have the ball in an attacking situation.

Yeah I did that, and its not just attacking situations. Abeid was trying to pass the ball out of our half at one point and the fucker moves with a Palace player to ensure that Abeid doesn't give him the ball :lol:

Another shite performance from him tonight.

Offers very little and always seems to be fouling opposition players of late.

If we're going to play 2 holding players, it has to be Tiote and Abeid.

"got passion for the club"

"black and white blood"

"never lets you down"

"works his ginger bollocks off" etc.

bored to fucking tears of hearing it all.

He can do the odd neat pass when under no pressure, he can do the odd good tackle when he happens to reach an opponent in time. When his legs go in the second half he just vanishes completely.

I like this conclusion a lot. 

Maybe West Ham are still interested and we can flog him for a more mobile version?

It's actually funny when you make a point of watching him off the ball and see how often he'll hide behind an opposition player when we have the ball in an attacking situation.

Yeah I did that, and its not just attacking situations. Abeid was trying to pass the ball out of our half at one point and the f***er moves with a Palace player to ensure that Abeid doesn't give him the ball :lol:

Came in here to post this. Near the centre circle, Abeid is looking for a pass, f***ing "JC" is hiding behind a Palace player.

Typical.

Has not been on the pitch for 21 minutes of PL games he's been available for (I'm assuming he went off injured then - Swansea (a)).

They might as well go all out and make him captain given how many of the moron brigade it'll please, wew - wor Jack really taught them Sunlun's a lesson being our cappa. Haaaaaw.

Guest Incandenza

You all say he does nothing but I think his contribution has been huge. He is a midfield 'third man', roaming around the pitch, giving an option and recycling possession. Hes better at this than most similar players because hes also decent in the tackle and his stamina and gives a pressing outlet. He also gets the odd goal. I rate Anita but I prefer Colback in that role.

Guest John Carvery

You all say he does nothing but I think his contribution has been huge. He is a midfield 'third man', roaming around the pitch, giving an option and recycling possession. Hes better at this than most similar players because hes also decent in the tackle and his stamina and gives a pressing outlet. He also gets the odd goal. I rate Anita but I prefer Colback in that role.

I would also choose Colback over Anita, but I'd prefer an alternative to both.