Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Twitter outrage from our fans because he quite rightly isnt in the England squad :anguish:

WTF!? He should nowhere near it!

Idiots who think football is purely based on stats rather than what they do for 90 mins mainly.

Whenever he defends he makes me think of that dachshund in Two Stupid Dogs who brainlessly runs after balls when he sees them.

There's one scene where he runs between three different balls while shouting "Ball!" over and over again. That's Jack Colback to me.

Whenever he defends he makes me think of that dachshund in Two Stupid Dogs who brainlessly runs after balls when he sees them.

There's one scene where he runs between three different balls while shouting "Ball!" over and over again. That's Jack Colback to me.

I am unaware of this but feel I must see it. I also can't be arsed to search for it. If you would be so kind......

I am unaware of this but feel I must see it. I also can't be arsed to search for it. If you would be so kind......

I was searching for a clip on it but I couldn't find it anywhere unfortunately.

Would have included it with that post otherwise.

Twitter outrage from our fans because he quite rightly isnt in the England squad :anguish:

Just saw some of the stat posters that have been made comparing him to other England midfielders :anguish:

Strangely, time spent chasing the opposition followed by fouling them and times spent hiding behind an opponent so you don't get passed the ball weren't on there.

Just saw some of the stat posters that have been made comparing him to other England midfielders :anguish:

Strangely, time spent chasing the opposition followed by fouling them and times spent hiding behind an opponent so you don't get passed the ball weren't on there.

Reminds me of Arsenal fans using stats to claim Walcott was better than Bale. I'd have Barkley, Delph or Carrick over Colback at NUFC.