Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't get the joke. Colback would be fine as captain.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_12664_1423773841.png

Let's be honest, as average as he is, he'll be captain one day. I couldn't care less. 'Fabricio Coloccini club captain next season' is a far worse proposition. At least Colback isn't at fault for conceding goals and awful on-field leadership every week.

What makes Colback captaincy material? I know he's not Coloccini but there's nine other players who have that qualification.

Nothing. He isn't. Nobody said he was.

Let's be honest, as average as he is, he'll be captain one day. I couldn't care less. 'Fabricio Coloccini club captain next season' is a far worse proposition. At least Colback isn't at fault for conceding goals and awful on-field leadership every week.

What makes Colback captaincy material? I know he's not Coloccini but there's nine other players who have that qualification.

Nothing. He isn't. Nobody said he was.

He's a Geordie like Carver.  Geordie manager and Geordie club captain.  To Skysports that's a Newcastle fans wet dream.

GOERDEY NATION 4EVA.  LETS ALL DRINK BROON ALE, TREAT OUR WIVES TO A MANGLE AND HAVE A BOWL OF PEASE PUDDING TO CELEBRATE.

I dont understand the love in with Colback, yeah he is decent but that's all. Solid on the ball works hard and gets stuck in. hallmarks of an average backup type player, yet the likes of Robbie Elliot are saying hes one of 3 players with Perez and Sissoko we would do well to hang on to  :laugh2:

I dont understand the love in with Colback, yeah he is decent but that's all. Solid on the ball works hard and gets stuck in. hallmarks of an average backup type player, yet the likes of Robbie Elliot are saying hes one of 3 players with Perez and Sissoko we would do well to hang on to  :laugh2:

Exactly, he's not even as good as the likes of Acuna or Bowyer. Shows the embarrassing position of both clubs that he's been the main event at both derbies this season. More embarrassing for us that we've been dragged down to their level over the last 10 years.