Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not particularly excited about signing a player who Sunderland fans deem as not good enough

tbf they're always going to say that when he looks like leaving - if he decides to stay we'll see more classic macktracking and he'll be the ginger Socrates

Tbh he was getting slated well before it looked like he was going.

By some perhaps, but plenty of their fans were saying he was a good player before he made it clear he was leaving.

Guest neesy111

If he's being signed for the first team then it's a terrible idea - who's he replacing, Cabaye?!

If he's for the bench then I'd rather we gave the likes of Bigi and Abeid a shot.

We don't need a squad anyway according to the club.

Our youth policy is a joke.

Hardly call him a Macken reject when he's turned down more than one new contract offer from them. He's a decent player but he's not going to turn into a world beater. He can cover a number of positions and as it seems like this will be one of our earlier transfers this summer he's a decent addition. If come September he's been the only midfielder that's been added then it can be looked upon as a poor signing but he's alright for an early addition for no fee.

Bloody joke this, like that time we brought in pancrate instead of bringing through players like lualua. I agree with those who say give bigi and abeid a chance. Absolute waste of money this.

Mackems rate Kevin Ball as one of the club's all time greats ffs. Colback is Gavin McCann, he's Craig Gardner, he's Dean Whitehead.

He's part of a long line of sunderland central midfielders who their fans think are good because they've never seen a real one.

:thup:

Also the cunt should be hounded out of town for the way that he went on after the last derby.

Guest firetotheworks

The thought of anyone from my school doing the old 3-0 sign to NEWCASTLE fans is unthinkable. Then again, he's unthinkably ugly so he has history.

Not particularly excited about signing a player who Sunderland fans deem as not good enough

tbf they're always going to say that when he looks like leaving - if he decides to stay we'll see more classic macktracking and he'll be the ginger Socrates

Tbh he was getting slated well before it looked like he was going.

By some perhaps, but plenty of their fans were saying he was a good player before he made it clear he was leaving.

Either way he's not from what I've seen of him. Waste of transfer fee and wages. Mackem rejects the :anguish: of it all

I don't want him either, just saying he's not some reject they want rid of, they've offered him contracts and he's turned them down and its only now their fans have all decided he's shit.

Guest bimpy474

Is he really that much better than Bigi

I think he is right now, mainly because he's played a lot of Premiership games. Where as Bigi has been ignored for nearly a year and hasn't been able to gain game time in the Premier. As it stands i still think Colback is better fwiw.

He's better than he's being given credit for IMO.

The problem for me isn't the signing, as I think he's a good option, it's that Pardew will likely play him the majority of the time.

Guest Bert Shaft

In the event that he joins our club, I'd like to welcome Jack Colback to Newcastle.

I'd like to, but I aint going to, cos at the end of the day, Jack is a one paced plodder of highly limited ability and is generally a sh*t footballer.

F*ck off and stay at Sunlun, Jack, you ain't wanted here and to quote Oz from Auf Wiedersehen Pet, you'll be as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit if you come here.

Theres a good lad.

Love Wally