Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest lincoln_imp

This board is negative as f***. He had a decent game today.

:thup: He was at worst average today, and yet we are still gifted with continuous discussion of how poor a player he is.

Different day, same story on this forum. They spend their time mocking him for his white skin (I am sure if his pigmentation was of a different ethnicity, they would say nowt about that) and his speech impediment, but they reserve their ire mostly for his biggest disability of all, his nationality.

If his name was Jaques Le Col Baque, with Ugandan origin  they would be far more tolerable. For evidence of this, see their rampant and sinister defence of Vernon Anita, by far one of the most pointless players the premier league has ever seen, but due to nefarious reasons outlined earlier, they will remorselessly defend him until the cows come home.

:thup: He was at worst average today, and yet we are still gifted with continuous discussion of how poor a player he is.

Different day, same story on this forum. They spend their time mocking him for his white skin (I am sure if his pigmentation was of a different ethnicity, they would say nowt about that) and his speech impediment, but they reserve their ire mostly for his biggest disability of all, his nationality.

If his name was Jaques Le Col Baque, with Ugandan origin  they would be far more tolerable. For evidence of this, see their rampant and sinister defence of Vernon Anita, by far one of the most pointless players the premier league has ever seen, but due to nefarious reasons outlined earlier, they will remorselessly defend him until the cows come home.

Not really he's just not very good, not exactly sure why that is so difficult for you to understand.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i19/nemtizz/whatchatalkinabout_zpsab866da4.jpg

Can't believe the negativity surrounding Jack Colback, he always puts a shift in and certainly never hides or feigns injury to cover up lack of skill like some others do !!!

He played well, why some of you won't acknowledge this is strange.

Guest neesy111

Love it when professional footballers get praised for putting a shift in.

Aye, it's like being praised for turning at work.

This is weapons-grade retardation.

i thought this guy was an absolute lunatic, but i think he's slipped here though and revealed himself as a relentless WUM

Guest neesy111

Can't believe the negativity surrounding Jack Colback, he always puts a shift in and certainly never hides or feigns injury to cover up lack of skill like some others do !!!

I did a good 7.5 hour shift at work on friday. You wanna praise me?

I did a good 7.5 hour shift at work on friday. You wanna praise me?

:lol: :lol:

and performing to the absolute bare minimum of your duties, footballers train 5 days a week, running around a lot should be a given...what supposed to set them apart from the rest of us is that they're supposed to be good with the football :lol:

and performing to the absolute bare minimum of your duties, footballers train 5 days a week, running around a lot should be a given...what supposed to set them apart from the rest of us is that they're supposed to be good with the football :lol:

It is a bit silly to act as though graft and energy are not attributes. Many players at this level do not have the ability or desire to "put in a good shift". Fair enough, running around full speed for 90 minutes isn't my ideal vision for a footballer, but there isn't a need to diminish players that work hard for the team.

Guest neesy111

It is a bit silly to act as though graft and energy are not attributes. Many players at this level do not have the ability or desire to "put in a good shift". Fair enough, running around full speed for 90 minutes isn't my ideal vision for a footballer, but there isn't a need to diminish players that work hard for the team.

What?  Most if all players in the PL actually do put shifts on.

Many PL players don't have the ability or desire to put a shift in? I think you've been on the leaves again, Baba.

I stand by what I said. Many players do not want to work hard for the team when they don't have the ball. Many do not have the physical abilities or mental concentration to maintain hard work for 90 minutes. It is an important attribute. Whether this justifies starting Colback every single match, is a different argument.

There was games last season that players certainly  did not seem to try, including our esteemed Captain.

Colback went up in my estimation because he never stopped trying last season, he's not the most gifted of Footballers admitadly but the lad gets stuck in.

Defensive midfielder who links up well, blocked a certain goal yesterday and for my my money was one of our best players on the park.

I reckon if he was called Lin-Con Eemp you'd reckon he was a fucking mint poster and not at all a complete knuckle dragging fuckwit.