Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There was a moment where the rest of the team was playing the ball out of defence at high tempo and the ball came to him, he shit himself and ended up giving it back to Norwich who almost scored. If we play exciting, counter attacking football like today then he's completely out of his depth.

Guest neesy111

Incredible how bad this c*** was considering we won 6-2

people on here go way over the top with the hate .

No they don't.

Incredible how bad this c*** was considering we won 6-2

I'm not a fan or a hater. he made two great blocks though and slowed the game down when shouldn't in parts. people on here go way over the top with the hate .

He's absolutely rank man.

:lol:

I'm by no means Colbacks biggest fan, he will never play expansive football or be a creative player, so not too sure what people expect from him. When you have a leaky defence sometimes you need someone like Colback in there to help cover the gaps and relieve some pressure, which is what he did effectively today.

We should definitely be replacing him in January when if we get a new CB and CM but for Colback I thought he did well today and put a great shift in.

He's so fucking slow to react to anything.  Ball bounces for a 50/50 between 2 players and it immediately becomes a 0/100 if it's Colback expected to nick it.

Add to that his obsession with just hanging out the back of opposing players and tugging their arms. Infuriating, I hate how he constantly does that.

There was a moment in the first where the ball broke away from the guy he was "marking", he was closest and could have been first to the ball but he was so busy grabbing onto his man's arm he didn't even notice.