Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I rapidily coming to the conclusion he's the worst player to ever play for us.

Im trying to think of people who have played a more then a hand full of games for us, and I don't I can disagree, Butt maybe, but think he is.

At least Butt despite how bad he ended up being tried to take responsibility with passing etc. As nobody else around him was, ironically that made him look worse.

Colback is on Smith's level, that's how bad he is.

Aye. Butt TRIED to play football and did so out of his depth because others wouldn't. Nicky Butt would attempt a forward pass and couldn't run because he was old. Colback just can't run, never shows ambition in passing and takes an age to do nothing with the ball.

Alan Smith could win a header, that alone puts him above Jack.

Absolutely has to have incriminating photos of Benitez like. He was absolutely awful tonight in almost every single thing he did. Even simple passes to unmarked teammates seemed to result in us being under pressure.

He makes me furious. :lol:

It might always seem like hyperbole when it involves Colback but he genuinely brings nothing positive to this team. Stop playing him, Rafa.

He can do a bit of hustle. And he won't do anything especially daft on the ball. Dassit.

Not without giving away foul after foul in dangerous positions he can't.

Guest palnese

Absolutely has to have incriminating photos of Benitez like. He was absolutely awful tonight in almost every single thing he did. Even simple passes to unmarked teammates seemed to result in us being under pressure.

nsfw

nsfw

:spit:

nsfw

Lucky not to get a ban for that. :lol:

I've been watching quite a few Northern League games recently and I genuinely think there's better midfielders at that level.

No doubt at all. Scout the northern league and sign the best cm and he'd look no worse than this fucking arsewipe. He offers nothing in any area of the park regardless of which level he's playing at. Baffled as to why he's getting his shirt.

nsfw

Lucky not to get a ban for that. :lol:

Ah, man. What'd I miss? :lol: