Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thing is rather than praising him after that, if I was a coach I'd be asking why he doesn't do that all the time. I know villa were shit but those halves were like different players.

He's fine when he gets time on the ball. Most of the games are just too fast for him.

He was still utter dogshite first half. Just no football brain whatsoever, the fouls everyone knows about but he also plays his teammates into trouble time and time again. Inviting pressure and preventing us getting on the front foot. It's infuriating.

The only reason he didn't stand out as being exceptionally shit is that fact he barely saw the ball in the second half. The rest of the team stepped up and he was isolated. He did nothing wrong simply because he was seldom involved. Him being less horrendous than usual doesn't merit any praise at all, he's still an abysmal human being.

The only reason he didn't stand out as being exceptionally shit is that fact he barely saw the ball in the second half. The rest of the team stepped up and he was isolated. He did nothing wrong simply because he was seldom involved. Him being less horrendous than usual doesn't merit any praise at all, he's still an abysmal human being.

Well said. Someone needed to do it.