Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The only reason he didn't stand out as being exceptionally shit is that fact he barely saw the ball in the second half. The rest of the team stepped up and he was isolated. He did nothing wrong simply because he was seldom involved. Him being less horrendous than usual doesn't merit any praise at all, he's still an abysmal human being.

:lol: :lol: he was our best player tonight (never thought I'd say that).

The only reason he didn't stand out as being exceptionally shit is that fact he barely saw the ball in the second half. The rest of the team stepped up and he was isolated. He did nothing wrong simply because he was seldom involved. Him being less horrendous than usual doesn't merit any praise at all, he's still an abysmal human being.

Tosh. Lascelles and Clark in defence. Shelvey and Ritchie were streets ahead of anyone else in midfield in both halves.

The only reason he didn't stand out as being exceptionally s*** is that fact he barely saw the ball in the second half. The rest of the team stepped up and he was isolated. He did nothing wrong simply because he was seldom involved. Him being less horrendous than usual doesn't merit any praise at all, he's still an abysmal human being.

:dowiespin:

Some of the shit he pulled tonight was laughable. His attempted challenge in the second half was embarrassing.

The only reason he didn't stand out as being exceptionally s*** is that fact he barely saw the ball in the second half. The rest of the team stepped up and he was isolated. He did nothing wrong simply because he was seldom involved. Him being less horrendous than usual doesn't merit any praise at all, he's still an abysmal human being.

He played well second half FFS. If you can't see that, then you just come across biased tbh.

Tosh. Lascelles and Clark in defence. Shelvey and Ritchie were streets ahead of anyone else in midfield in both halves.

He closed (or at least tried to) down very well tonight and hardly put a foot wrong.. I don't like the bloke but I thought he played well tonight.

:dowiespin:

Some of the s*** he pulled tonight was laughable. His attempted challenge in the second half was embarrassing.

any contact and that would have been a red.

Don't rate him at all but had his best game for us for quite some time (which admittedly isn't saying much) and that may be something to do with how abysmal Villa were but if he can perform like that while Hayden is out it won't be too bad. 

Still woefully limited as a professional footballer and would want him nowhere near the team if possible though.

Naa, I'm not having that like. If that's what constitutes a good game then we might as well all give up.

This.

Maybe it was a good performance if you ignore the fact nearly all of his challenges were mistimed and that he lost possession numerous times, one of which could have easily have resulted in us going behind.

His little cameo run and shot was half decent, that's about it.

Guest neesy111

He's nowhere near good enough for the prem like.

I don't think anyone will dispute that.  He's struggling even in the championship.

Really s*** first half (who wasn't though) but played very well in the 2nd half. His tackles were still absolutely appalling mind, should have had a yellow and what the hell was tackling the ground all about in the 2nd half. :lol:

Still should get rid of him in the summer though, definitely not Premier League quality and struggles 90% of the time with Championship teams.