Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pleased for him. make no mistake it's a dream come true for him.

He'll be a good signing. I wouldn't want him to be first choice and he won't be.

Do you have some personal affiliation with him? Can be the only thing that explains the way you have went on about him in contrast to everybody else.

Pleased for him. make no mistake it's a dream come true for him.

He'll be a good signing. I wouldn't want him to be first choice and he won't be.

Do you have some personal affiliation with him? Can be the only thing that explains the way you have went on about him in contrast to everybody else.

Or he's just not being a dick like most everyone else? 

Of course this will be a dream come true for this kid - he's about to play for his hometown club.

Is he a good signing?  Time will tell, but we definitely need bodies in and if he, like Ste has said, isn't first choice, then what's the real dilemma?  This kid will be much more willing to sit on the bench of his home town club than some player from the continent.

As long as he's not starting in front of our more seasoned players this is a win-win for us.

Nobody is being a dick for not wanting someone who twice goaded the fans in 3-0 defeats to the fucking mackems, man. He doesn't deserve his dream move after that. That's not being petty, if we were in any way interested in actually building a proper squad, managed by a proper manager, to actually compete to the best of our ability then I suppose I could forgive him as I would have some kind of faith in the decision to sign him.

He's an average player though and it's obvious the reasons we're signing him, and if we are to sign players just because they're free and they want to come here then I'd rather they hadn't used every opportunity in the past to be a complete and utter cock end towards the club during the 2 most embarrassing defeats we've ever had.

The small things and all that.

Nobody is being a dick for not wanting someone who twice goaded the fans in 3-0 defeats to the fucking mackems, man. He doesn't deserve his dream move after that. That's not being petty, if we were in any way interested in actually building a proper squad, managed by a proper manager, to actually compete to the best of our ability then I suppose I could forgive him as I would have some kind of faith in the decision to sign him.

He's an average player though and it's obvious the reasons we're signing him, and if we are to sign players just because they're free and they want to come here then I'd rather they hadn't used every opportunity in the past to be a complete and utter cock end towards the club during the 2 most embarrassing defeats we've ever had.

The small things and all that.

Or that. :thup:

Nobody is being a dick for not wanting someone who twice goaded the fans in 3-0 defeats to the fucking mackems, man. He doesn't deserve his dream move after that.

:lol: ffs

As long as he's been bought to play at Left Back allowing us to sell Santon, loan Dummett to some non league team in Wales where he belongs, and keep Haidara who does have some promise as back up, I don't see the problem.

He said he went to school with him.

I went to school with Chopra. He was a shitcunt then, he's a shitcunt now.

Gossy west or high? Not that it really matters since he was a shitcunt at both

High

And this argument that he's an average player, well anybody whose been watching us for the last two seasons will see that he'll be at home then, because apart from Debuchy, Remy and HBA they are all pretty much average apart from the ones who are just really shit.

And this argument that he's an average player, well anybody whose been watching us for the last two seasons will see that he'll be at home then, because apart from Debuchy, Remy and HBA they are all pretty much average apart from the ones who are just really shit.

Ah that's alright then, we definitely need more average players. :lol:

Nobody is being a dick for not wanting someone who twice goaded the fans in 3-0 defeats to the fucking mackems, man. He doesn't deserve his dream move after that.

:lol: ffs

Areet then Juice, I'll bite, what?

If it's melodramatic that I don't think an average footballer who has chosen multiple times to be an absolute tosser towards the club deserves us to offer him the opportunity to play for us then fair enough. If he was any good I'd be all over it.

We need strikers, should be resign Shola?

I think i may attempt to kill you....:lol:

Wouldn't be the first time :p

We need someone with real quality for central midfield IMO, I think playing with 2 in the middle with either Colback Tiote and or Anita is horrific personally.

In fact we are fucked regardless unless we played say Anita as DM and moussa + new quality central midfielder ahead of him.