Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IMO Jenas was a better player as a teenager than he was any other time in his career. As he got older he doubted himself, stopped running forward and started to play defensive. He basically pardewed himself, however always had a good shot on him regardless allowing him to keep amongst the goals and a threat. Once his legs went through injury he didn't get in those positions around the box which meant the goals dried up.

A crisp passer of the ball, just became afraid to do anything with it, lost his belief and tried to become a team player.

IMO Jenas was a better player as a teenager than he was any other time in his career. As he got older he doubted himself, stopped running forward and started to play defensive. He basically pardewed himself, however always had a good shot on him regardless allowing him to keep amongst the goals and a threat. Once his legs went through injury he didn't get in those positions around the box which meant the goals dried up.

A crisp passer of the ball, just became afraid to do anything with it, lost his belief and tried to become a team player.

This! I think he was Sounessed.

I went to the same high school as Jack. Really sound lad which is why it mystifies me to see the keyboard warriors come out and call him a cunt when he's anything but.

I went to the same high school as Jack. Really sound lad which is why it mystifies me to see the keyboard warriors come out and call him a cunt when he's anything but.

There's a surprise. :lol:

Aye it's proper mystifying like, I can't think of a single reason that anybody would think that about a "Newcastle fan" who taunted real Newcastle fans on derby day.

You know I love you Ste but does this not annoy you?

http://i.imgur.com/vsg3uNrl.jpg

It is bad enough on the pitch but I can sort of understand it but off the pitch? He was hardly some vulnerable kid.

Somebody once went to high school with Adolf Hitler, too, and must've thought he was a sound lad.

/falseequivalencies

I went to the same high school as Jack. Really sound lad which is why it mystifies me to see the keyboard warriors come out and call him a c*** when he's anything but.

Somebody once went to high school with Adolf Hitler, too, and must've thought he was a sound lad.

/falseequivalencies

:lol: :lol:

It is bad enough on the pitch but I can sort of understand it but off the pitch? He was hardly some vulnerable kid.

The result annoys me but truthfully, nothing Jack Colback did annoyed me. I was puzzled he did it not annoyed.

I just think when you're playing football and you get stick, not just the one game but over a few, when you do finally score you want to hit back. It's part and parcel of the game.

God no he's much worse than Hitler. You wouldn't find Hitler playing jungle music at 3 o'clock in the morning pretending to be a Newcastle fan then mocking supporters after a derby defeat.

Guest ElCid

I went to the same high school as Jack. Really sound lad which is why it mystifies me to see the keyboard warriors come out and call him a c*** when he's anything but.

The result annoys me but truthfully, nothing Jack Colback did annoyed me. I was puzzled he did it not annoyed.

Should be nowhere near this club either as a Newcastle fan which plainly he is not as no real fan does that, but mainly because he is a total non entity of a player and just demonstrates he total lack of ambition of this club and shitback Pardew. SHOCKING SIGNING!!!!!

Keyboard warriors? He may be lovely at school, and many other players who seem like twats may be too, i don't know or care. My experience of him is a supposed Newcastle fan actively goading and taking the piss out of Newcastle fans in two humiliating defeats for the club. That makes him an absolute twat in the world of football, from the perspective of a Newcastle fan.

I'd say that 45 minutes in the 1-1 was as good as any derby performance in a long time tbh so I'd disagree personally.

I wonder if the people who willfully forget HBA completely ripping them a new asshole single-handedly have been Pardewed just like all our players.

I'd say that 45 minutes in the 1-1 was as good as any derby performance in a long time tbh so I'd disagree personally.

Yep, Richardson got ripped to shreds in that 2nd half

Though I don't think TT was being entirely serious

Jenas was class when 2-0 up at home and nowhere to be seen when we were up against it in away games. Colback is meant to be far more consistent. Jenas wouldn't be much use in the sort of season I am expecting.

If Colback ever spends 5 seasons in a top 6 team playing regularly i'll be amazed.