Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Pardew feels he doesn't get the credit he deserves? He hasn't done anything of note whatsoever  :lol:

These guys have mental problems I swear. Completely delusional bunch most of these managers.

It's not his fault but when Obertan runs onto the pitch next time Pardew needs a goal, I'll wish some f***er would bounce a brick off his head.

But not you because you don't want to go down for it :lol:

How about shedding a bit more reality onto it. Mbiwa said he was homesick. Maybe he wasn't comfortable in the north east. It may be nothing to do with anything other than that but if he's not focused, do we really need a player like that?

Ben Arfa is a different specimen. Yeah he's a talented lad and a matchwinner on odd occasions with 10 to 15 minutes worth of breathtaking skill on occasions.

What has he done other than that?

Odd games and I mean odd games, we have had 80 to 90% out of him but most, we've had about 50% when he's started.

The lad is obviously a problem and has been at other clubs. Use your heads and ask yourself...if he was so much a victim and as focused and as class as he's being made out, then you tell me why clubs aren't rallying to sign him up on loan even?

When you stick a bad apple in a basket, it can affect many others. I love the lad who plays football, I can't stand the lad that decides when to play. f**k him and good riddance. If he'd knuckled down, he would be playing, simple as that, now let's see what Bruce can do with him.

Just remember one thing. He might start off like a train for Hull, because it's the new club syndrome. That'll soon wear off. 15 minutes of trying to take on the world and 75 minutes not giving a flying f**k.

I can see his loan being terminated before the season ends. I really can.

From another forum.  I rarely post on there nowadays.  Views like this seem to be the norm.  I can't even be arsed to dignify it with a response. 

TF SEWPAFAN ME! 

How about shedding a bit more reality onto it. Mbiwa said he was homesick. Maybe he wasn't comfortable in the north east. It may be nothing to do with anything other than that but if he's not focused, do we really need a player like that?

Ben Arfa is a different specimen. Yeah he's a talented lad and a matchwinner on odd occasions with 10 to 15 minutes worth of breathtaking skill on occasions.

Odd games and I mean odd games, we have had 80 to 90% out of him but most, we've had about 50% when he's started.

The lad is obviously a problem and has been at other clubs. Use your heads and ask yourself...if he was so much a victim and as focused and as class as he's being made out, then you tell me why clubs aren't rallying to sign him up on loan even?

When you stick a bad apple in a basket, it can affect many others. I love the lad who plays football, I can't stand the lad that decides when to play. f**k him and good riddance. If he'd knuckled down, he would be playing, simple as that, now let's see what Bruce can do with him.

Just remember one thing. He might start off like a train for Hull, because it's the new club syndrome. That'll soon wear off. 15 minutes of trying to take on the world and 75 minutes not giving a flying f**k.

From another forum.  I rarely post on there nowadays.  Views like this seem to be the norm.  I can't even be arsed to dignify it with a response. 

TF SEWPAFAN ME!

That post is beyond moronic.

Guest hatem garrincha
Bernard told the Chronicle: “It’s a big gamble. It’s also a big statement from Alan Pardew that he does not believe in Hatem.

“The only problem is, it seems he is the only one who doesn’t believe in him. (...)"

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-boss-alan-pardew-7704297

Hull City  :lol:

TF SEWPAFAN ME! 

Assuming that's where I think it's from, Nath, It's the exact reason why I left that place.

TF SEWPAFAN ME! 

You know you're talking shite when you claim there's "obviously a problem" with a player because he was cast out by a manager who has a history of casting out genuine world class players for no reason at all.

Guest firetotheworks

TF SEWPAFAN ME! 

Assuming that's where I think it's from, Nath, It's the exact reason why I left that place.

Literally from the very first sentence it's an opinion with special needs.

Foreign

Homesick

Rome is foreign.

TF SEWPAFAN ME! 

Literally from the very first sentence it's an opinion with special needs.

Foreign

Homesick

Rome is foreign.

:lol: :lol: missed that

It's not his fault but when Obertan runs onto the pitch next time Pardew needs a goal, I'll wish some f***er would bounce a brick off his head.

But not you because you don't want to go down for it :lol:

I used to have a season ticket a few years ago, but with family and business commitments I usually only get to a handful of matches a year now. Tbh, I don't even plan on going to those now. Also I wouldn't really want to see a brick flying at Obertan's head, I just find myself sometimes thinking about it for some reason. A bit like imagining Warnock decking Pardew after a touchline argument.

Guest firetotheworks

I had to laugh at

"Yeah he's a talented lad and a matchwinner on odd occasions with 10 to 15 minutes worth of breathtaking skill on occasions.

What has he done other than that?"

What? You mean on top of winning matches with breathtaking skills?

"Odd games and I mean odd games, we have had 80 to 90% out of him but most, we've had about 50% when he's started."

Where do you get these stats from, because the actual stats show that when he started you're talking horseshit.

Bernard told the Chronicle: “It’s a big gamble. It’s also a big statement from Alan Pardew that he does not believe in Hatem.

“The only problem is, it seems he is the only one who doesn’t believe in him. (...)"

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-boss-alan-pardew-7704297

Hull City  :lol:

Another horrendously written article from Mr Ryder. Annoys me how bad he is at his job.