Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

'Supporter' just been on TS saying that the reaction from some of wor lot and the local press has been way 'OTT' and that it could have a negative impact on Pardew if the boo-boys go after him again. :(  The hack from the Daily Mail not helping either.

You calling in mate?

Text in to total sport saying "99.9% of fans would rather Pardew stayed than Ben Arfa"

They flat out denied it and said most people are saying "get behind the manager now"

I'll get behind Alan al right, if there's a cliff in front of him  :lol:

Unhealthy to despise a man this much when I've never met him.

Text in to total sport saying "99.9% of fans would rather Pardew stayed than Ben Arfa"

They flat out denied it and said most people are saying "get behind the manager now"

Reeks of mackem that. Although these phone-ins do normally attract an almost Night Owls level of degenerate.

Reeks of mackem that. Although these phone-ins do normally attract an almost Night Owls level of degenerate.

Had a nightmare there, edited to be right. 99.9% rather Pardew GO, than HBA I meant :lol:

'Supporter' just been on TS saying that the reaction from some of wor lot and the local press has been way 'OTT' and that it could have a negative impact on Pardew if the boo-boys go after him again. :(  The hack from the Daily Mail not helping either.

You calling in mate?

Not been able to tonight, but will try tomorrow.

You calling in mate?

Not been able to tonight, but will try tomorrow.

Alright Bg let us know when you phone in.

I can't bear listening to the whole show but will tune in to hear you make em squirm

No probs, bonny lad. :thup: They do 'try' to be balanced, but then over-compensate to defend the club. Which I suppose is an editorial decision given that the BBC have commentary rights. :thdn:

:thup:

It's not balanced though is it?

As you suggested editorially they don't criticise the club whatsoever. 

:lol:

No probs, bonny lad. :thup: They do 'try' to be balanced, but then over-compensate to defend the club. Which I suppose is an editorial decision given that the BBC have commentary rights. :thdn:

:thup:

It's not balanced though is it?

As you suggested editorially they don't criticise the club whatsoever. 

They leave it to us lot to do that. Steve Howey was quite refreshing last week - Ando tends to watch his P's and Q's.

Caller: "I hope Alan Pardew gets booed and jeered at every game"

TS: 'Even if they're winning?'

Caller: "Yes - he blamed the fans for the draw against Palace saying they got too excited. Not arsed about Ben Arfa going (he plays when he wants to), cannot understand why he let Mapou go though"

TS: 'If you flip the transfer window and Ben Arfa went early in the window and got Cabella/de Jong yesterday, there would be a feel good factor for the next 2 weeks.  That's where the club has failed.'

I don't get what some fans want from the sport, they've given up on success, they've given up on entertaining football, and now they've even given up on exciting individual players. They just turn up like Zombies hoping to see a ball bounce off someones arse into a net. What sort of football fan wants to see Gouffran or Obertan play over Ben Arfa?

Pretty much all Ben Arfas fault if you believe Total Sport pundits and or any texts they read or caller they let on.

He was 'lazy' 'disruptive' 'unpopular with other players' 'never gave 100% in any games last season'.

As for that Craig Hope, didn't he used to work for NUFC? Sure he used to do the video reports for the website / nufctv early days.

Pretty much all Ben Arfas fault if you believe Total Sport pundits and or any texts they read or caller they let on.

He was 'lazy' 'disruptive' 'unpopular with other players' 'never gave 100% in any games last season'.

As for that Craig Hope, didn't he used to work for NUFC? Sure he used to do the video reports for the website / nufctv early days.

Used to post on here too.