Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

By the time this season ends, barring injury, he will be back in the French team, and there will be talk of building the team around him.

Next summer I predict he will be at  a big Italian club, moving for big money.

Hopefully by then someone would have plunged Pardew with a very sharp object.

Hi,

I’m a Nice fan and I really had a good time reading your comments on this topic.

I don’t know if he’s yet at this apex of his capabilities (he was fat as fuck few weeks ago), but even now, I can say for sure that I’ve never seen any of our players doing what Ben Arfa does on a football pitch  :yikes:. Still can’t believe he’s in our ranks. I guess I’m supposed to praise Pardew for that...  ;)

We had a lot a sympathy for Ben Arfa even before seeing him play. He’s been denied the right to play for us in January, and yet, decide

d to sign for Nice 6 months later, honoring his word, whereas we offered 6 times less money than other clubs did (for all I know). Who does that in modern football? I guess he really wanted to give his career a new go, and thought Nice was the right place to do it. And I like to believe that he may like Nice too  :rose:. We’ll probably have him for one year only, but we’ll try to enjoy his skills as much as possible. Actually he can become a legend if he carries on this way. Anyway, I think I understand why you guys feel this way about him.

Hi,

I’m a Nice fan and I really had a good time reading your comments on this topic.

I don’t know if he’s yet at this apex of his capabilities (he was fat as f*** few weeks ago), but even now, I can say for sure that I’ve never seen any of our players doing what Ben Arfa does on a football pitch  :yikes:. Still can’t believe he’s in our ranks. I guess I’m supposed to praise Pardew for that...  ;)

We had a lot a sympathy for Ben Arfa even before seeing him play. He’s been denied the right to play for us in January, and yet, decide

d to sign for Nice 6 months later, honoring his word, whereas we offered 6 times less money than other clubs did (for all I know). Who does that in modern football? I guess he really wanted to give his career a new go, and thought Nice was the right place to do it. And I like to believe that he may like Nice too  :rose:. We’ll probably have him for one year only, but we’ll try to enjoy his skills as much as possible. Actually he can become a legend if he carries on this way. Anyway, I think I understand why you guys feel this way about him.

:cba:

HOPE

Hi,

I don’t know if he’s yet at this apex of his capabilities (he was fat as fuck few weeks ago), but even now, I can say for sure that I’ve never seen any of our players doing what Ben Arfa does on a football pitch  :yikes:. Still can’t believe he’s in our ranks. I guess I’m supposed to praise Pardew for that...  ;)

I hope he's enormously successful with you guys, I really do.

Him leaving here is one of the biggest crimes of the Ashley era.

Hi,

A lot of us will be watching nice with great interest Hatem left a big mark on those Newcastle fans with a few brain cells.

Please keep us updated regarding Nice.