Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Would love to see him do his stuff in the Champions League one day.

He'll never be what he could (should?) have been due to injuries/coming to NUFC/going to Hull... but would nonetheless love to see him at least briefly light up the CL.

Hope he forces his way into the French squad for next summer and lights up Euro 2016.

Would be absolutely brilliant to see him do that - obviously biased, but in a 23 man squad for a tournament there should always be a wildcard attacker like him I reckon, even if he is just there to bring off the bench.

He's going to be hard to ignore if he keeps going like this. Looks very fit and happy so it's more than possible.

Doesn't he have bad blood with Benzema, Nasri and the rest of the never-delivered-on-the-international-stage cronies?

Would be fun to see him in an international tournament but he seems happier without them.

He's going to be hard to ignore if he keeps going like this. Looks very fit and happy so it's more than possible.

Doesn't he have bad blood with Benzema, Nasri and the rest of the never-delivered-on-the-international-stage cronies?

Would be fun to see him in an international tournament but he seems happier without them.

Nasri has thrown his toys out the pram for France and retired because he's an utter melt. With Fekir crocked that could well be his opening.

I don't know why but I know it'd annoy me :lol: To see him come on with 8 minutes left, with France invariably desperate for some 'magic' and chasing the game, receive maybe 2 passes in his own half, and when he finally did get the ball, he'd try to force it/try to impress rather than playing his natural game - then you'd get the pundit with a comment about how managerial maestros Pardew and Cardew have been validated in their treatment of Ben Arfa - "always losing possession and not putting a shift in", then you kick clean through the TV.

I don't get the lot that will criticise Pardew yet fully support him and the way it panned out with this lad. I know he is clearly difficult but still. They use the Hull stuff as defence but look where they are for not sticking with him. Some clueless twats at the top level of the English game.

Steve Bruce did such a good job last year that he managed to:

a) fuck off what will be Hull's only trip into Europe,

b) spent loads of money on utter shite,

c) fuck off HBA,

d) got away with playing his turboshit son fucking loads

and still not get sacked or have his reputation properly tarnished. Unreal behaviour.

True. Has gone under the radar. Has a mint team for a Championship, and one that could probably compete in lower-midtable in the Prem.

Have they made any real additions to the team that got relegated last season though?

Steve Bruce did such a good job last year that he managed to:

a) fuck off what will be Hull's only trip into Europe,

b) spent loads of money on utter shite,

c) fuck off HBA,

d) got away with playing his turboshit son fucking loads

and still not get sacked or have his reputation properly tarnished. Unreal behaviour.

He's nice to journalists though, which is what really counts.