Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

this thread  :anguish:

Don't you like porkers ?

I love porkers and I love wor Hatem, but the people who say he's fat in that picture....christ. Even if he was a bit chubby, he has time to work it off seeing it's off-season.

I'm not porky but jesus I've been going at the salt n vinegar pringles like there's no tomorrow lately, I need to get back out running asap

Guest bimpy474

this thread  :anguish:

Don't you like porkers ?

I love porkers and I love wor Hatem, but the people who say he's fat in that picture....christ. Even if he was a bit chubby, he has time to work it off seeing it's off-season.

I'm not porky but jesus I've been going at the salt n vinegar pringles like there's no tomorrow lately, I need to get back out running asap

I wish to lose weight without doing any exercise whatsoever. I'm even trying right now.

Guest bimpy474

I love Hatem too but he has been a lot thinner than in that picture and might be needing a sports bra soon! Maybe the camera does add 10 pounds?

Around posters eyes on here i think.

He's a lot slimmer than me, don't get me wrong, but for a professional footballer to look like that is ridiculous. He's absolutely pissing his career away. No wonder he wants to stay at NUFC; as if a real club would put up with that from a winger of all players.

Guest bimpy474

He's a lot slimmer than me, don't get me wrong, but for a professional footballer to look like that is ridiculous. He's absolutely pissing his career away. No wonder he wants to stay at NUFC; as if a real club would put up with that from a winger of all players.

You massive lard arse.

Aye he doesn't help himself tbh. Should still be first name on the teamsheet imo but he gives Pardew an excuse not to play him.

f***ing Grotesque, the f*** out of here, KaKa.

He's monstrous! Looks like he is about to consume the poor guy who is smiling nervously beside him. Surprised he isn't in one of those mobility scooter things.

Lost count of the number of chins hanging off his neck.

This.  The Hatem weight bit. Not the Ronaldo weight bit.

HBA is just cruising around South Beach right now from stuff I've seen on social media

Isn't South Beach a renowned Gay area of Miami?

:lol:

:lol: indeed.

Hot girls all over at the topless beaches, in the clubs, at the pools say hello.

A real club didn't put up with him pissing his talent away:

“I could help, I can help, but it is he who holds the key,” Deschamps explained to L’Equipe.

“I know that at any moment he can eliminate four opponents and make a decisive action, but football is not just about that. There are also requirements with and without the ball, regularity and repetition. He has talent but he expresses it sparingly.”

Sporting director Jose Anigo stated, “The coach has our full support. Hatem slides again. That does not mean anything any more.”

Ben Arfa has cut a controversial figure at the Provence club in recent weeks, missing a training session in October, much to the chagrin of the outfit’s hierarchy.

5 years later and he hasn't changed at all. Overall he's done very little for us in his 4 years here as well. However, given the state we are in he's still a relative bright spot and I hope he doesn't leave any time soon. He doesnt deserve some of the hero worship on here though.

A real club didn't put up with him pissing his talent away:

“I could help, I can help, but it is he who holds the key,” Deschamps explained to L’Equipe.

“I know that at any moment he can eliminate four opponents and make a decisive action, but football is not just about that. There are also requirements with and without the ball, regularity and repetition. He has talent but he expresses it sparingly.”

Sporting director Jose Anigo stated, “The coach has our full support. Hatem slides again. That does not mean anything any more.”

Ben Arfa has cut a controversial figure at the Provence club in recent weeks, missing a training session in October, much to the chagrin of the outfit’s hierarchy.

5 years later and he hasn't changed at all. Overall he's done very little for us in his 4 years here as well. However, given the state we are in he's still a relative bright spot and I hope he doesn't leave any time soon. He doesnt deserve some of the hero worship on here though.

He wasn't the same with us as Deschamps described, he's lost interest because of Pardew and I don't blame him for lacking motivation.