Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Whether he had previous at his other clubs or not,The web of lies spun by grandmaster gash to cover his own failings shouldn't count but people will listen to the mythos unfortunately. What a fucking shame if true. Him and marveux are both equally bad apples I suppose? MYM too? Careers being wrecked to save the skin of a desperate liar. Sums the club up.

Whether he had previous at his other clubs or not,The web of lies spun by grandmaster gash to cover his own failings shouldn't count but people will listen to the mythos unfortunately. What a fucking shame if true. Him and marveux are both equally bad apples I suppose? MYM too? Careers being wrecked to save the skin of a desperate liar. Sums the club up.

Mohammed Ali ‏@mohammedali_93 3m

Ben Arfa's agent dismisses beIN Sports' report that he's set for Qatar: "This is false. He has a year left at #NUFC, and intends to remain"

Ben Arfa's agent dismisses beIN Sports' report that he's set for Qatar: "This is false. He has a year left at #NUFC, and intends to remain"

It's the hope that hurts the most. The hope he will out stay Pardew, that MYM will go out on loan and return when he's gone too. The hope that someone buys Ashley out etc etc etc

Bunkum it is then. :lol:

Mind, that suggests he either can get on with Pardew and thinks he has a chance to play, or he genuinely can't be arsed any more. Hope to fuck it's the former.

Mind, that suggests he either can get on with Pardew and thinks he has a chance to play, or he genuinely can't be arsed any more. Hope to f*** it's the former.

I think he's hoping Trashley bins Pardew next season and the next fella actually has a clue and gives him a new contract.

Or he would rather do a Gomis and negotiate a free transfer next summer

How is that a different option?

Doing a Gomis means being picked and scoring goals before getting his move. Otherwise he's sitting on his arse for a year when he should be at his height. Christ, even a move to Qatar would be better than that.

Doing a Gomis means being picked and scoring goals before getting his move. Otherwise he's sitting on his arse for a year when he should be at his height. Christ, even a move to Qatar would be better than that.

Think of it like this, if say a club in Qatar is willing to pay us 3 million for him this year they could sign him next year and give hatem say 1.5million on top of his existing signing on fee

Mind, that suggests he either can get on with Pardew and thinks he has a chance to play, or he genuinely can't be arsed any more. Hope to f*** it's the former.

I think he's hoping Trashley bins Pardew next season and the next fella actually has a clue and gives him a new contract.

It's a mad hope, but good luck to him if that's true. :lol:

HBA playing over there may as well be him retiring from football. There's no other way to look at it imo. It was be a ridiculous waste of talent again.

No difference between playing in Qatar and sitting on the bench for the King. Except for the cash, and the fact that he'd play.

Think of it like this, if say a club in Qatar is willing to pay us 3 million for him this year they could sign him next year and give hatem say 1.5million on top of his existing signing on fee

I get the economic reasons, but I'm surprised that you're trying to suggest that HBA would think it's worth sitting in the stands for a year to pick up an extra £1.5m and yet it's somehow different from throwing his career down the pan. If you think he's that greedy then fair enough, but I hope you're wrong obviously.

I get the economic reasons, but I'm surprised that you're trying to suggest that HBA would think it's worth sitting in the stands for a year to pick up an extra £1.5m and yet it's somehow different from throwing his career down the pan. If you think he's that greedy then fair enough, but I hope you're wrong obviously.

I don't really view it as greed personally but for him it's certainly a win win imo.

He can then say he stayed to fight for his place and didn't get offered an extension from ourselves.

A lot can change in a year and being a free agent will present him with a lot of opportunities

Mind, that suggests he either can get on with Pardew and thinks he has a chance to play, or he genuinely can't be arsed any more. Hope to fuck it's the former.

He obviously likes it here so he's probably not too fussy how it plays out:

a) has a year where he starts getting picked again somehow and gets offered a new deal

b) has a year in/out the team with a massive payday when his contract is up

non-surprising wildcard c) club slander him repeatadly in a snide effort to recoup a fee this summer to avoid b.

Ben Arfa also failed to reach his full potential last term and endured some shocking performances at Southampton, Everton and at home to Spurs.

:lol:

He was brought on when we were 2-0 down to try and save the king.