Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

I am tempted to try and get the hba banner in for Hull game. But I just feel flat and s***.

Its the final straw for me.

Hope HBA plays great for Hull and shows Pardew for the idiot he is.

Prob still hang about on general chat and to post the odd gay picture to troll the people who kick off about them.

No interest in this club while pardew is here.

Tell what tho I am so proud of the hope flag and that we got it to his final game and final apperence at SJP. I know I did something and tried to make a difference.

:thup: :thup: You and SanToon deserve relentless praise for that.

Will always love him for the great memories he's created, on and off the pitch. One of the only players to do so in the Ashley-era of NUFC.

It's a massive pity, but probably not a surprise that one man's ego can completely end what could have been a great career here. It seems to be a constant at this club right now, and doesn't look like ending any time soon.

Can only wish him all the best. He did an interview where he said he wanted to win trophies here right? Well he's gone somewhere where he has a much better chance and he does deserve it.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm signing up for f***ing Hull TV. Cannot believe what my hands are involuntarily doing.

What's the Flasher deein? Don't do it. :lol:

Guest Dontooner

I am tempted to try and get the hba banner in for Hull game. But I just feel flat and s***.

Prob still hang about on general chat and to post the odd gay picture to troll the people who kick off about them.

Tell what tho I am so proud of the hope flag and that we got it to his final game and final apperence at SJP. I know I did something and tried to make a difference.

Thumbs up

Gouffran hasn't played a single good pass, made a single good dribble, provided a single decent cross, or posed any goal threat whatsoever, in about half a year. Jonas a couple of seasons ago spent the entire season on the wing doing absolutely nothing. That's the type of player Alan Pardew wants - and when he gets 'his' players, we'll be in the Championship again in no time.

Our best player, someone who the team should have been built around, someone who should have played in his best position in every single minute of Premiership football, someone who constantly tries tried to carry the team and create things out of nothing, has been forced out by a manager who rewards absolutely mediocrity. There really are no words to appropriately describe the absolute farce that has been Pardew's mismanagement of Ben Arfa.

Number 37 for Hull ?

Can he definitely not play against us? I have tickets for the game already  :laugh: :'(

assuming its a loan then definitely not premier league rules post the lualua fiasco

Tonight's bad enough man, don't remind us of that, was f***ing fuming, and all the way down in f***ing Portsmouth. This club.

So depressed about it now though. Thought we'd really achieved something. Hate this club. Really hate it

At least you tried, which is a hell of a lot more than the vast majority, it's just seemingly impossible for any unity amongst our fans. Does my head in. Aye, I'm done now as well. Palace on Saturday was my first game this season, thought I'd give it another chance but there's just nothing there for me anymore. Whilst we had Hatem there was a glimmer of hope that kept me captivated in our shambles of a club. I've been offered a free ticket for Hull and turned it down, if it wasn't a loan move and Hatem had a chance of playing against us I'd have been there.

I'm done. Hate it all, absolutely despise it.

I've saved up a canny bit working this summer, was planning on doing a load of away grounds I haven't done yet. Just don't want to now. Even though it's a great day out with mates I don't see through the week I don't want to. I absolutely hate how the biggest passion in my life is being completely ruined.

Guest firetotheworks

So depressed about it now though. Thought we'd really achieved something. Hate this club. Really hate it

At least you tried, it's just seemingly impossible for any unity amongst our fans. Does my head in. Aye, I'm done now as well. Palace on Saturday was my first game this season, thought I'd give it another chance but there's just nothing there for me anymore. Whilst we had Hatem there was a glimmer of hope that kept me captivated in our shambles of a club. I've been offered a free ticket for Hull and turned it down, if it wasn't a loan move and Hatem had a chance of playing against us I'd have been there. I'm done. Hate it, absolutely hate it.

:thup:

Might have been worth going to see if you could have got a Hatem Ben Arfa chant going but unfortunately the stadium is filled with mongs happy to suck from the Pardew cock of lies.

That's it as well, home or away you are met with a brick wall of about 50% of our support.

Might have been worth going to see if you could have got a Hatem Ben Arfa chant going but unfortunately the stadium is filled with mongs happy to suck from the Pardew cock of lies.

That's it as well, home or away you are met with a brick wall of about 50% of our support.

Even last Saturday a few piping up kicking off at the Ben Arfa chanting. Understand there's players on the pitch who we should be supporting but when it's glaringly obvious a talent like Ben Arfa is being forced out, we should singing his name for a lot louder and longer.