Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Fucking Steve Bruce, man. Would kill to have him here.

And that's what its fucking come down to.  Would take Steve Bruce, Mark Hughes, Tony Fucking Pulis, Alan Cunting Curbishley or Mark McGhee over this fucking cunt right now.    I'd take a fucking weekly random Mackem to manage us and they wouldn't do as repugnant a job.

If we get a home cup draw we could all sit behind our dug out and shout abuse at the wanker for 90mins and let him know what we thinl. The most exciting player in our squad by a mile and he has gone......................................... to Hull!!

f***ing Steve Bruce, man. Would kill to have him here.

And that's what its f***ing come down to.  Would take Steve Bruce, Mark Hughes, Tony f***ing Pulis, Alan c***ing Curbishley or Mark McGhee over this f***ing c*** right now.    I'd take a f***ing weekly random Mackem to manage us and they wouldn't do as repugnant a job.

Would legit take Peter Reid at this point

Really glad on his behalf tbh, even though it hurts. Finally he's somewhere where the management will appreciate what he does and where he hopefully can flourish,

f***ing Steve Bruce, man. Would kill to have him here.

And that's what its f***ing come down to.  Would take Steve Bruce, Mark Hughes, Tony f***ing Pulis, Alan c***ing Curbishley or Mark McGhee over this f***ing c*** right now.    I'd take a f***ing weekly random Mackem to manage us and they wouldn't do as repugnant a job.

Would legit take Peter Reid at this point

I'd like to personally give Peter Reid a lobotomy and then give him the job at Sports Direct FC.

Fuck everything, all I want now is Pardew gone, like 99% of us. I was going to give us a chance if we got a striker and a CB in but we've lost 2 players and got no-one in. Fucking insanity. I've lost my passion for us, it's all been sucked dry.