Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Write Ben Arfa , read ' enfant terrible ' . Story to film , his . In the true sense of the word , because at fifteen Hatem had the spotlight of the cameras focused on him . A television documentary describing the exploits of young French talent , in that of Clairefontaine . Circus acts , on and off the playing field . Feints and movements to Zidane on the green rectangle , phrases too and attitude blowhard out . The limelight , say sociologists . But the charm of the champion , genius and rebel , witch Lyon . From youth to first team in a sigh . In 2004 his debut in Ligue 1 and the win European Under - 17 with France : Nasri , Menez and Benzema , fellow snacks . Three years later , just Benzema joins him at Lyons et voila , the twin goals again united . Twins , yes. Several . Karim serious and punctual , Hatem as a roulette : ' Rien ne va plus ' . The interlocking Taoist works : goals burst , titles for Lyon and smiles with the national team . Then the Yin Yang invades , it breaks the balance and the bang happens . Ben Arfa , of course. Lite with coach Perrin and companion Squillaci and au revoir Lyon . It expects the suburbs of Marseille , the city mirrors the character of Ben Arfa . Many greetings also to his twin Benzema , Madrid for him . The streets of the two boys , so far parallel , diverge beyond repair . Benzema rises to striker of international level , winning trophies and personal records with camiseta blanca . To keep him from the dark counterpart Ben Arfa , that no beacon of the port of Marseille fails to illuminate . Another farewell , this time to his land : that France which has made it big from small to large and small . A retaliation Dante , heavy as a boulder . Way beyond the sleeve , to remove a label worn for too long . To be only Hatem Ben Arfa . The black and white of Newcastle to remind the two faces of his own coin. A goal -boggling , for the archives of Youtube , and then crack : broken tibia and fibula . Creaks the career of Ben Arfa , increases in volume of the buzz ' could be , but with another head .. ' . The loan all'Hull City 's recent history , but the Orange Tigers not restores life to the starlet. It ' time to market and the charm of the enfant terrible , back in fashion . No one wants it , but all seek him . Ben Arfa needs of the spotlight . The field as a film set , the prowess to restart combustion processes of his falling star . To become , finally , Hatem Ben Arfa , a child prodigy .

I hope he gets another shot here and I hope its under a new manager, and I hope he just takes this opportunity and we keep him. Long shot I know, but the prospect of him and Ayoze on the pitch together with the likes of Cabella and De Jong sounds fucking brilliant.

Guest firetotheworks

I refuse to get excited about it like, I learned my lesson when I convinced myself that Viana would get another chance.

If he does return to training today, this place will go into overdrive!

Who would have imagined on that rainy night in Stoke after another pathetic Pardew led shambles that fast foarward a few months, on the same day Pardew is officially gone, the Genius returns!

Bloody fantastic day ahead!

I love Viana like

I swear I used to be the only one back in the day :lol:

Got a shirt with his name/number on somewhere. He was certainly one of the more popular players within my group of friends like :lol:

I love Viana like

He was proper elegant, great passer, really good vision. Loved him. Watch his YT compilation every now and again

I made that compilation :lol:

I love Viana like

He was proper elegant, great passer, really good vision. Loved him. Watch his YT compilation every now and again

same here :lol: I think he would have been suited to Serie A with the slower pace. Good thing he turned down Juve and the likes for us.

I love Viana like

I swear SanToon is absolutely one of my favorite posters here.  On same page man. I love Viana man. Ahead of his time for PL and wish SBR had more time or we had Viana sooner. What a class passer of the ball. That Chelsea match where he held the ball for an extra second and played Bernard in, world class ball.

Guest hbarecall

Ben Arfa won't even be allowed back in training. He'll be sent out to train in France or with the youth team again, like he was in the summer.

I'm back

:frantic:

Hatem Ben Arfa || Clairefontaine Acadamy - Lyon - Marseille  youtub :whistle:

Looking at the last few years HBA is easily the player that i've liked the most, one that i've had genuine love for, he's really up there with the legends imo, even though he hasn't produced as much . Perez is a player who i think will be another one that i really will love in so many ways, i di already. Impressive player  :smitten:

I love Viana like

I swear SanToon is absolutely one of my favorite posters here.  On same page man. I love Viana man. Ahead of his time for PL and wish SBR had more time or we had Viana sooner. What a class passer of the ball. That Chelsea match where he held the ball for an extra second and played Bernard in, world class ball.

I seem to remember Viana's main issue was Bobby playing him on the wing?

I love Viana like

I seem to remember Viana's main issue was Bobby playing him on the wing?

Just had a quick wiki for Viana, playing in Dubai these days!