Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Wouldn't want Yaya anywhere near our midfield if I'm honest.

[emoji38] Howeh.....just, howeh.

He showed what he could do here tbf :lol: He was absolutely class, I still don't understand what the f*** Alan Pardew was thinking, even by his standards it made no sense.

He was more popular than Pardew and couldn't put a tackle in, so he had to go.

People love him because of their hatred towards Pardew , He had skill no question about it but i strongly believe even Rafa would of sold him too acting like he was a Newcastle legend is pathetic

Guest neesy111

No chance I'd have him back.  Completely unsuitable for the football we will be playing next season.

Guest firetotheworks

People love him because of their hatred towards Pardew , He had skill no question about it but i strongly believe even Rafa would of sold him too acting like he was a Newcastle legend is pathetic

Utter, utter bollocks. We loved him from game 1, arguably from the airport situation.

Utter, utter bollocks. We loved him from game 1, arguably from the airport situation.

This. I loved him because he made me love football again. Watching a player of his skill in the Newcastle shirt, man. Not felt that feeling in years until he arrived.

He has everything ability wise that any fan of football would love. I can't help thinking that there is something to yet be revealed about his private life which may explain the recurrent training ground bust-ups (at a number of clubs) and perception of him as 'difficult'. Perhaps he has matured, is more comfortable with himself, but I doubt whether he is the kind of personality Rafa would see as being part of his plan.