Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

People love him because of their hatred towards Pardew , He had skill no question about it but i strongly believe even Rafa would of sold him too acting like he was a Newcastle legend is pathetic

Someone post Trump wrong gif, please

People love him because of their hatred towards Pardew , He had skill no question about it but i strongly believe even Rafa would of sold him too acting like he was a Newcastle legend is pathetic

:cba:

Utter, utter bollocks. We loved him from game 1, arguably from the airport situation.

Aye, absolute nonsense that. (Astra not you)

Guest Howaythetoon

Bullshit, fans loved him because he is the embodiment of football and our club or should have been. If any player symbolised NUFC it was him. Hugely talented, ultimately flawed, ridiculously frustrating, but lovable and no fucking regrets.... NUFC? Oh yeah!

People loved him because he was great to watch, and seemed quite a lovable bloke to boot.  You, on the other hand, are a weirdo.

He became the embodiment of the anti Pardew movement in the end game, simply by not being involved with the team.

But to limit him at that is absurd.

Bullshit, fans loved him because he is the embodiment of football and our club or should have been. If any player symbolised NUFC it was him. Hugely talented, ultimately flawed, ridiculously frustrating, but lovable and no fucking regrets.... NUFC? Oh yeah!

One of the many, many reasons you are wrong and HTT is right, I fucking hate Facebook grammar.

Also HBA is a god, your argument is invalid.

As a staunch atheist, the closest proof I've ever come across of the existence of a supernatural being has been HBA.

So this astra dude is committing serious blasphemy, and needs stoning.

As a staunch atheist, the closest proof I've ever come across of the existence of a supernatural being has been HBA.

:thup:

:thup:

He's hardly a club legend like, mainly because his manager refused to play him for no reason :lol:

Shearer's career here would have been shite if Keegan brought him in from Southampton*, dragged him off at half time against Everton and then never played him again.

EDIT: *Blackburn obviously :lol:

Genuinely can't tell if you're joking or not.

Genuinely can't tell if you're joking or not.

Do you also believe Wodehouse devoted his career writing about the harrowing, day-to-day, existential crisis of a rich man and his butler?

Guest firetotheworks

No one thinks he's a club legend man ffs [emoji38] Proper straw man. He's a massive cult hero, a brilliant natural talent that was thoroughly wasted, the antithesis of Pardew, and him being a bit of a nutter only makes him more endearing if you already love him. You only need to let anything go if you think there's the remotest chance of him coming back, because that's never ever happening.

AFIAC the God stuff is just exaggerated, tongue in cheek affection. Like when I told someone to kill themselves for criticising him. Have I been wrong this whole time? [emoji38]

HBA was the kind of player that makes you a fan of football. Nobody falls in love with the game because of an organized defence or a hard-working midfielder. Of course all these things are important to success but it's not what makes you excited and inspired as a kid.

Mazy runs and great goals do that (among other things of course), and that's what HBA gave us. Not every game, but enough to make him the cult hero he's become to many of us  :lol:

HBA was the kind of player that makes you a fan of football. Nobody falls in love with the game because of an organized defence or a hard-working midfielder. Of course all these things are important to success but it's not what makes you excited and inspired as a kid.

Mazy runs and great goals do that (among other things of course), and that's what HBA gave us. Not every game, but enough to make him the cult hero he's become to many of us  :lol:

Fairly sure pardew wanks himself to sleep over 'hard working' midfielders. Course Ben Arfa isn't a legend but he was a fantastically talented showboat who could light the place up cruelly destroyed by the worst living human being who was a joy to watch, and one who clearly loved the club.