Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

He should have stayed at Nice and been a big fish in a small(er) pond rather than be a small fish in a big pond at PSG. The grass isn't always greener.

PSG is his favourite club though, fully understand him taking a chance.

He should have stayed at Nice and been a big fish in a small(er) pond rather than be a small fish in a big pond at PSG. The grass isn't always greener.

PSG is his favourite club though, fully understand him taking a chance.

I understand his decision to go to PSG. Players have confidence in their own abilities. He'll have thought he'd be in the 1st team. With the benefit of hindsight, it hasn't worked out at PSG. He had a good thing going for him at Nice. How long is his contract? Would PSG want a big fee for him? Would his wages price him out of a move without a significant pay cut?

Come home sweet Prince!  :love:

:lol: As long as he's not retired I'll hold out hope.

Same here :lol: I know it won't happen but in the back of my head he turns up every time I think of players we should go for :lol: Just imagining how much quality we would get without spending too much, maybe even  a loan. Having a player like him you just now that he can win the game no matter who he plays against. Damnit, I should just stop and try to move on...

Just read the translation of the Nice song. My son turned one last month, in a few years when he's obsessed with football it'll be non stop Ben Arfa videos in our house. There you go son, that's how the game is played.