Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest Geordiesned

Nearly came to blows with a "mate" tonight in discussion that started over Ben Arfa.

He said he'd have happily driven HBA to the airport. Seemed to rile him when I asked if he'd have room for Gouffran and Obertan as they were clearly much shitter.

Next thing I know he's shoving me accusing me of getting too close to make my point.

Clearly a fan of Pardew.

Bellend.

Guest neesy111

Nearly came to blows with a "mate" tonight in discussion that started over Ben Arfa.

He said he'd have happily driven HBA to the airport. Seemed to rile him when I asked if he'd have room for Gouffran and Obertan as they were clearly much shitter.

Next thing I know he's shoving me accusing me of getting too close to make my point.

Clearly a fan of Pardew.

Bellend.

Your mate deserves this NUFC.

Anyone know the cheapest way to get the Nice top with Ben Arfa 9? Was just about to stump up the 95 euros from their official club shop but delivery to the UK was 35. :(

Try here maybe:  http://www.footcenter.fr/maillot-ogcn-home-15-16-315240b : They sell the shirt for 79 euros. It will cost you an extra 15 to have "Ben Arfa 9" written on it (with unofficial letters). Delivery to the UK is 16,9€.

Same is true here : http://www.madeinsport.com/maillot-ogcn-home-15-16-315240b.

Or maybe if I can buy it at the club shop and send it to you, then you'll have the official letters, for a fewer amount of money? Should I check that?

Guest hbarecall

I Alphonse believe the case of Ben Arfa is a prime example to why no top clubs want to hire English Managers.

It's fact (only sir bobby robson  :love: with barça and R9  :frantic:)

I really believe the case of Ben Arfa is a prime example to why no top clubs want to hire English Managers.

1. There are no good English managers

2. It's not just English managers who've had problems with Ben Arfa

One of which has just given him a starting berth in the French national team. Pardew and Steve Bruce. Two pally dinosaur jobs for the boys types. On the pitch the benefits vastly outweigh the negatives with this lad.