Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

And never have a manager talked up one of his players in media.

Ben Arfa is one of my all time favorite players, but seriously... Do you think Real Madrid are even watching him? Can't see that at all tbh.

They don't want to sell him though, what benefit would he have to even mention it? I think it's possible they'll have looked at him. He's had a crazy season.

"I do not agree with those who say Hatem needs to be at a small club in order to deliver his best performances.

"I hope for him that he no longer plays for Nice next season.

Why making statements like that? And of course he's had a good season. Not crazy, but good.

Sort of reminds me of the plot of Good Will Hunting.

Ben Arfa is one of my all time favorite players, but seriously... Do you think Real Madrid are even watching him? Can't see that at all tbh.

They don't want to sell him though, what benefit would he have to even mention it? I think it's possible they'll have looked at him. He's had a crazy season.

"I do not agree with those who say Hatem needs to be at a small club in order to deliver his best performances.

Why making statements like that? And of course he's had a good season. Not crazy, but good.

I'd call it a pretty crazy season seen as he's almost single handedly took Nice up to 5th and scored two of the goals of the season across any leagues. Fair play if you only think thats 'good"

Harsh on Germain who has the same amount of assists and goals. He's also 3 years younger. Guess Barca are after him

I'd call it a pretty crazy season seen as he's almost single handedly took Nice up to 5th and scored two of the goals of the season across any leagues. Fair play if you only think thats 'good"

Almost single handedly took Nice up to 5th? :lol: Come on man, i love Haten too but that's just a bit to much.

Harsh on Germain who has the same amount of assists and goals. He's also 3 years younger. Guess Barca are after him

defo yeah defo

I assume this means you see how mental it is :lol: Same stats, same team, younger player. Never gonna be linked with a Real/Barca tier club. Yet it's plausible for Hatem to be

People who have no knowledge of anything to do with Nice Football Club claim there's no way Madrid have looked at HBA.

Manager of Nice Football Club claims Madrid have looked at HBA.

Aye sbnufc, BeloEmre - you're right :thup: Don't know what I was thinking about believing the bloke who manages Hatem Ben Arfa.

People who have no knowledge of anything to do with Nice Football Club claim there's no way Madrid have looked at HBA.

Aye sbnufc, BeloEmre - you're right :thup: Don't know what I was thinking about believing the bloke who manages Hatem Ben Arfa.

I trust you believed everything Pardew said about Newcastle players when he was manager. Manager knows everything, after all

I trust you believed everything Pardew said about Newcastle players when he was manager. Manager knows everything, after all

Pardew was a confirmed bullshitter.

I've no reason not to believe this man and it would be bizarre for him to mention a specific club if there was no truth in it.

Fwiw, there's not much chance of HBA joining Real Madrid - Madrid probably have scouts all over the world looking at hundreds of players a week, but to dismiss it as a lie is nonsensical.

The manager knows how to get Ben Arfa to respond as well. Positive psychology. Every French person who enjoys football has wanted HBA to fulfill his potential so no surprise he'd big him up for the top stage, a brilliant Ben Arfa before the Euros and in the team is best for their setup as well.

Seen every nice match that's on bein sports over here and i agree with Santy, Germain has done well but HBA is their attack and anyone who watches their matches wouldn't even question that.

Managers bullshit all the time tbf, i have no doubt that some pretty big clubs are looking at him though.

Madrid have been looking at Ben Arfa many times during his career. Would be no surprise if they did now as well considering his form. If that translates to them actually having an interest in buying him is something else entirely, naturally.

Rafa would't be the person signing him.

He'd be playing under his tactics. (If he doesn't get sacked)

He'd get plenty of freedom in the position he'd play, not like Bale and Ronaldo are tracking back that much. The problem is he wouldn't play very often