Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

That right there is exactly what's wrong with a lot of football these days. It's all about the final result, too little value is placed in the joy of getting there, or nearly getting there with something outrageous but failing right at the very end.

Everyone remembers that Pele miss where he dummied the goalkeeper by not even touching the ball. Why? Because it was fucking brilliant, even though he missed.

Looking at it again i have no idea what they are on about tbh, as far as passing it. To who exactly? the closest one to him was probably like 3 yards back and it probably would have been blocked on the line.

But anyway fuck that nonsense, Hatem is mint and they aren't.

Looking at it again i have no idea what they are on about tbh, as far as passing it. To who exactly? the closest one to him was probably like 3 yards back and it probably would have been blocked on the line.

Player making a run at the far post. It wasn't a simple pass like, he'd need a decent cross from the byline and then hope the lad doesn't De Jong it.

http://i.imgur.com/L0gejXD.png

Simple pass for someone of his ability and the guy was sprinting and would have definitely got it for the tap in

I disagree with that tweet pinning the defeat on him for that, but he should have passed like. Any 3 of Barca's front 3 would have got the assist in that situation

Simple pass for someone of his ability and the guy was sprinting and would have definitely got it for the tap in

I disagree with that tweet pinning the defeat on him for that, but he should have passed like. Any 3 of Barca's front 3 would have got the assist in that situation

Easy clearance for the keeper and/or defender there. No way should he pass.

Easy clearance for the keeper and/or defender there. No way should he pass.

Are you serious? He's basically got a 10 yard gap to play it through :lol:  Even if it's stightly overhit and to the far corner of the 6yd box it's still a tap in on the slight angle

It's a simple pass to get to him but not simple to get to him into a position and score, i was talking about after the fake anyway.

Aye. It's easy to get to him but that player is still a long way back so the ball could be gone too wide by the time the player catches up