Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Obligatory Pardew benched him for Ryan f***ing Taylor post.

I thought it was better when he picked Dan Gosling ahead of HBA, dreamy stuff.

I thought i wiped that one from memory :lol: tbf though you can only wipe so much of the shit Pardew put us through.

Obligatory Pardew benched him for Ryan f***ing Taylor post.

I thought it was better when he picked Dan Gosling ahead of HBA, dreamy stuff.

I thought i wiped that one from memory :lol: tbf though you can only wipe so much of the s*** Pardew put us through.

And it was when Gosling had no intention of renewing his contract.  :lol:

Fucking pains me to say that I'm turning into one of those people who just like a player and don't mind what club he's on - like people do with Messi or Ronaldo. I'm that way for Ben Arfa, the man who should have gone on to be a legend here in the #10 shirt. I'm actively rooting for Nice now when I watch French football or results :lol:

Fucking pains me to say that I'm turning into one of those people who just like a player and don't mind what club he's on - like people do with Messi or Ronaldo. I'm that way for Ben Arfa, the man who should have gone on to be a legend here in the #10 shirt. I'm actively rooting for Nice now when I watch French football or results :lol:

I second this. Even contemplated buying a Nice shirt.

f***ing pains me to say that I'm turning into one of those people who just like a player and don't mind what club he's on - like people do with Messi or Ronaldo. I'm that way for Ben Arfa, the man who should have gone on to be a legend here in the #10 shirt. I'm actively rooting for Nice now when I watch French football or results :lol:

GhoeberX Mk II people

f***ing pains me to say that I'm turning into one of those people who just like a player and don't mind what club he's on - like people do with Messi or Ronaldo. I'm that way for Ben Arfa, the man who should have gone on to be a legend here in the #10 shirt. I'm actively rooting for Nice now when I watch French football or results :lol:

GhoeberX Mk II people

The Kluivert days :love:

GhoeberX Mk II people

Now this is dedication: http://www.patrick-kluivert.com/about.php

Get your sorry asses in gear. I want to see hatem-ben-arfa.com :lol:

Maybe they will agree to do a complete club swap deal?

Their PR and general attitude towards their fans is f***ing lightyears ahead of ours as well

They sound like lunatics. I can only assume they are on the verge of doing a Leeds or Portsmouth?

GhoeberX Mk II people

Now this is dedication: http://www.patrick-kluivert.com/about.php

Get your sorry asses in gear. I want to see hatem-ben-arfa.com :lol:

:lol: I went nuts when we signed PK, thought Him, Shearer, Bellamy, Robert :sweetjesus: