Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Maybe they will agree to do a complete club swap deal?

Their PR and general attitude towards their fans is f***ing lightyears ahead of ours as well

They sound like lunatics. I can only assume they are on the verge of doing a Leeds or Portsmouth?

You probably hated their Christmas video, wasn't racist enough :lol:

French football tv is so weird they have HBA gettin interviewed now with the keeper from the other side. Sounds like they are having digs at each other lol

Dutch football tv is odd too, like these super action camera angles behind arses and shot, trailing players from odd low angles in the build up.

Maybe they will agree to do a complete club swap deal?

Their PR and general attitude towards their fans is f***ing lightyears ahead of ours as well

They sound like lunatics. I can only assume they are on the verge of doing a Leeds or Portsmouth?

You probably hated their Christmas video, wasn't racist enough :lol:

FFS :lol:

f***ing pains me to say that I'm turning into one of those people who just like a player and don't mind what club he's on - like people do with Messi or Ronaldo. I'm that way for Ben Arfa, the man who should have gone on to be a legend here in the #10 shirt. I'm actively rooting for Nice now when I watch French football or results :lol:

GhoeberX Mk II people

Blast from the past :lol:

f***ing pains me to say that I'm turning into one of those people who just like a player and don't mind what club he's on - like people do with Messi or Ronaldo. I'm that way for Ben Arfa, the man who should have gone on to be a legend here in the #10 shirt. I'm actively rooting for Nice now when I watch French football or results :lol:

Nothing wrong with that, difference with Messi and Ronaldo cunts is just that... they are cunts.

OMFG man, I hadn't seen that vid. Football can be such a simple, yet awesome game when great fans inspire great players to express themselves on the pitch in their honour. We are a million miles removed from any of that and have been for the best part of a decade. As a non-born Geordie it does make me question my sanity why I keep going back to this shithole of a club and have lost the love for the game so much that I can't really bring myself to any more than "strictly necessary" i.e. our games. There are actually fans and players out there having a blast :yikes:

OMFG man, I hadn't seen that vid. Football can be such a simple, yet awesome game when great fans inspire great players to express themselves on the pitch in their honour. We are a million miles removed from any of that and have been for the best part of a decade. As a non-born Geordie it does make me question my sanity why I keep going back to this shithole of a club and have lost the love for the game so much that I can't really bring myself to any more than "strictly necessary" i.e. our games. There are actually fans and players out there having a blast :yikes:

ones of color and varied ethnicity, like Hatem too

you're a legend, just have to fuck with you today for some reason

Taylor and Besty ‏@TaylorandBesty  2m2 minutes ago

So Ben Arfa did that at 1-0 up w/ 10 men and his team have just lost 7-6 on pens after the game finished 2-2. I love him, but that's stupid.

:anguish:

:lol: what they even trying to get at?

Probably that if he passed it would have been 2-0 and maybe game over. Pretty obvious

So when you're 1-0 and down to 10 you shouldn't try to score more goals or something? Even when on the ball in the final 3rd. I'm baffled. Maybe they think he should have picked the ball up and ran out into the car park with it.

Err nah they wanted him to pass the ball across to his teammates in the middle, ridiculous comment from them anyway though considering how close it was to being over the line and he was probably too tired after running through everyone to realise the other players were there, and also one of the other team's defenders had done well to get back and probably would have intercepted it if he passed it

I don't even agree that at any time a layoff was a more sensible option than to go it alone, and that's not even taking into account the adrenaline factor. It's completely nonsense to suggest that clip shows anything other than Ben Arfa being a sublime footballer at the height of his game.