Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Tough game for him today, playing as the lone striker against a very defensive side

You defend from the front though, kept it at 0-0 for 65 minutes. Never did that here the fat waster.

1-0 PSG now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haha what a crock of shite. A managers influence on a player is some form of indelible stain that hovers over him for the rest of his days, like some ball and chain ? I have a lot of time for Benny like but fucking hell there is knicker wetting tsunami force on here, it's  fucking comical

Guest firetotheworks

What the f*** are you on about? [emoji38]

I'm  on about the whimpering that surrounds this chap on here, see the 2 posts above you. Pathetic, comical, call it what you want

Get a grip yi drip.

Haha what a crock of shite. A managers influence on a player is some form of indelible stain that hovers over him for the rest of his days, like some ball and chain ? I have a lot of time for Benny like but fucking hell there is knicker wetting tsunami force on here, it's  fucking comical

Nobody said that, though. Kaiz was trynna convince the french lad that he had attempted to ruin Ben Arfa, not that he had succeeded.

As a Frenchman I can say that this lad's opinion is not representative of what French people think in general.

Rightly or wrongly (I think wrongly), Ben Arfa's fate at Newcastle is not seen as a failure from your club, nor from Pardew, but more as the predictable outcome regarding Ben Arfa's bad temper, and his record of unkept promises at Marseille, with the the French Squad, and then with Hull City. The anomaly is what he's done with Nice, and people still expect him to fail at PSG.

As a Frenchman I can say that this lad's opinion is not representative of what French people think in general.

Rightly or wrongly (I think wrongly), Ben Arfa's fate at Newcastle is not seen as a failure from your club, nor from Pardew, but more as the predictable outcome regarding Ben Arfa's bad temper, and his record of unkept promises at Marseille, with the the French Squad, and then with Hull City. The anomaly is what he's done with Nice, and people still expect him to fail at PSG.

Sits back and waits for the spotty teenagers to savage...