Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

was really gutted he didn't do his push ups properly when he was scoring two of the best goals i've ever seen Newcastle score

I was even more gutted about them when he was on the bench contributing fuck all [emoji38]  He's a genius and a majestic footballer but he's had at issues at more places than he hasn't. Can't argue that he's not a problematic player. When he's focused though :megusta:

Why do people have to be considered a dickhead if they don't want HBA back. I lived it when he was here, but;

I don't think he will hit the heights of his last spell with is. He is 29 now.

I don't think his game suits Rafa at all. For the first time in a long time the manager is the most important person at the club and it needs to stay that way.

Would love to see him back at SJP as an opponent or in a testimonial so we can afford him a good send off.

This!

I'm a massive HBA fan but at the minute we need grafters and team players. HBA doesn't fit the bill, was great whilst he was here but he shouldn't return.

Him strolling around in training is nowt new, it's why most of the senior players were pissed off at him by the time he left here. With cabaye gone he had no one authorative to protect him. He came to hull, a team that needed to fight for their lives and strolled around there as well then quickly given the boot as its not the character they needed in a relegation fight. You can imagine Bruce seething at seeing that kind of effort, doesn't really matter what he can do with a football in his eyes.

Nice was perfect for him ,they'd forgive him time and time again because he was by far their best player even on an off day. At psg the calibre of player means you've not only got to have talent, but you've got to want it apply it at all level at all times. Anything else isn't acceptable. You'd hope for his sake the fact he's playing for the team he supported as a boy would see him give that extra 10% if not more, but looks like it's not made much difference.

Shame really, he battled back from that big injury just to let it all pass by him without much of a fight.

Saying all that, I'd still have him back here, not sure Rafa would, exactly the wrong type of character we've filled the dressing room of late and exactly the opposite of what Rafa has been looking for.

was really gutted he didn't do his push ups properly when he was scoring two of the best goals i've ever seen Newcastle score

Your body doesn't give a shit what sort of goals you score - if you don't maintain it, you're more likely to be injured or not in optimum shape for action.

It doesn't take a fitness genius to work it out.

Your body doesn't give a shit what sort of goals you score - if you don't maintain it, you're more likely to be injured or not in optimum shape for action.

wat

I don't give a fuck about how Hatem's body feels. I care about what kind of player he is. And none of those things have actually happened.

wat

I don't give a fuck about how Hatem's body feels. I care about what kind of player he is. And none of those things have actually happened.

:lol:

The state of an athlete's body has a bearing on his/her performance. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I bet Ryan Taylor was unbelievably hard working in training. And by that I mean, who gives a shit? It's why Shola made a career out of being a completely ineffective, shit footballer at the weekend.

I bet Ryan Taylor was unbelievably hard working in training. And by that I mean, who gives a shit? It's why Shola made a career out of being a completely ineffective, shit footballer at the weekend.

Professional football managers tend to give a shit unfortunately.