Newcastle United 3 - 0 Cardiff City - 03/05/14 - post-match from page 53

Mike

Guest neesy111

Nah, Shearer's covering our match. He'll look after us.

(Don't hurt me Ronny.)

It'll just be about selling Cabaye then. ;)

Lineker did joke he left the MOTD office on 69 mins on twitter. :lol:

Nah, Shearer's covering our match. He'll look after us.

(Don't hurt me Ronny.)

ah yes the insight of shearer who will put anyone watching to sleep.

(don't get me wrong love him as a player but what a useless pundit)

Well that was short lived excitement. :lol:

Sorry. :lol:

I just totally expect them to give it the old 'look, they're 9th' rubbish.

Edit: or the above.

Yeah you are probably right. Just hope it gets some coverage that doesn't take the piss.

I've phoned 101 and made complaint about them for falsely evicting members of the public from SJP and attempting to confiscate personal property.

Did they say anything?

Got to see them tomorrow. I explained technically SJP is public land and the protests were peaceful so therefor there is no legal reason for them to be evicted, also explained that they have no legal reason to attempt to confiscate personal property (banners), and then also said there is picture online showing a stewart with a member of the public in headlock after they have been evicted.

At least you have his name, it's a start.

Guest jimmyc84

BmuTKp8IAAAkgVK.jpg:large

Should be taking legal actin there, there is no reason that steward can give for why he has someone in a headlock, especially as he at this point is already out of the stadium.

Absolutely, this is outrageous. 

From .com

'We estimate around 4,000 of the 50,000 crowd left the ground while others stayed and voiced their protests against the manager and owner.'

Thought there was more than this who left tbh, but at least the message has probably got across.

wow. the first time i've ever not cared about a result. couldn't say who scored and haven't bothered to check or search for the highlights. not even bothered about the walkout or protests. just complete apathy. i'm sure i am not the only one. it's sad.

There were already a few hundred who gathered outside of the Strawberry on 60 (think Bluestar was just about standing on my toes when he took his pic), looks like a shitload more followed 10 minutes later.

It's all good.