Newcastle United 3 - 0 Cardiff City - 03/05/14 - post-match from page 53

Mike

Should be noted our stewards are the biggest load of mercenary c***s around.

They are awful, since when are banners so bad. Do we not have a right to show our feelings? Fans make a club what it is, do we not have the rights to show our feelings?

Should be noted our stewards are the biggest load of mercenary c***s around.

They are awful, since when are banners so bad. Do we not have a right to show our feelings? Fans make a club what it is, do we not have the rights to show our feelings?

Club is ran like North Korea. Dissent and free speech are not tolerated!

Proud of those who left. The vast majority of the rest can fuck right off.

I stayed but was in full voice of chants for Pardew to go. Myself I think the chants will be more effective then paying to go to the match and leaving 20 minutes before it ends.

Fucking disgraceful from our stewards who tried to get the banners taken down, ejected at least 3 people for displaying a banner and when they couldn't confiscate a banner then got the police involved. If I was one of those ejected for displaying a banner I would be taking legal action against then club. Surely as technically SJP is public land and the protests were peaceful they had no legal right to evict anyone, probably why the police only observed and didn't actually intervene.

was in the old mans car driving past sjp, had the radio on with the match then wound the window down...fucking love it when the place sounds like that.  Haven't heard The Blaydon Races properly bellowed for ages, shame it was for a negative reason.

BmuTKp8IAAAkgVK.jpg:large

Looks like the bloke with his back to the camera has a micey long arm! :lol:

I love the thumbs up :lol:  'Aye, some gadgie has us in a headlock and am getting bodily thrown out but it's canny, nee bother'

Hehe... PMSL at that.

I actually think the nazi steward was dragging him back in!  :lol:

BmuTKp8IAAAkgVK.jpg:large

Should be taking legal actin there, there is no reason that steward can give for why he has someone in a headlock, especially as he at this point is already out of the stadium.

Might have been after the bloke (grey jacket IIRC) who went to shout directors box was making his back round and out, it all got a bit out of hand. It's the right corner of the ground for it to be that.

Spineless  cunts make up a vast % of our fan base with the exception of the majority on here. I watched the game, from the pub and couldn't believe the cunts who nearly cum when we went 1-0 up. Daft cunts want a fucking kicking. Well done Heza and all who displayed courage to fight these cunts.fucking embarrassed by condescending non-forward thinking spineless cunts that are, unfortunately so called 'fans'. Same shit next season you fucking muppets.

Was one of the first to leave bang on 60 minutes. Was initially dissapointed with the numbers leaving but on 69 a steady flood happened culminating in a sizable crowd protesting outside the Strawberry. Overall I would say it was a success, certainly more numbers than I expected.

Just want to comment about the atmosphere in the ten minutes leading up to the walkout man it was amazing. I had forgotten how it felt to be belting out songs again at St James. One anti Pardew song, one positive song toward the team, one anti Ashley song and so it repeated. With this being my last game as a season ticket holder after 14 years I can admit to being overcome by it all. Very emotional. It was real, raw passion.

One day, we will get our club back.

I raised my enthusiasm to light applause when we scored. Bloke two rows in front had his head in his hands. :lol:

I couldn't bring myself to stand up, hate seeing Shola score and honestly wanted to lose

Just caught up with today's events. Brilliant stuff. If it's anywhere near the 4,000 as mentioned by NUFC.com then that's pretty fantastic IMO, and an even bigger gesture given that we were 1-0 up. Still bitter about NUST's involvement but at least it got the message out to the general public that there was a walkout, no matter the actual time. If they'd just been supportive of the 60mins then I think it'd have been even better, and avoided the embarrassment of media outlets laughing at us once again.

That said, it seems as though even those that stayed made their feelings pretty well known and that there were so few left for the 'lap of honour' (what a joke that phrase is in this case) is another positive. The number of banners looks class, as is the apparent reaction to jobsworth cunts trying to take them.

It's about time we showed everyone at NUFC that we've had enough. It's been coming for far too long. Very proud today. Well done everyone involved.

Guest neesy111

Just caught up with today's events. Brilliant stuff. If it's anywhere near the 4,000 as mentioned by NUFC.com then that's pretty fantastic IMO, and an even bigger gesture given that we were 1-0 up. Still bitter about NUST's involvement but at least it got the message out to the general public that there was a walkout, no matter the actual time. If they'd just been supportive of the 60mins then I think it'd have been even better, and avoided the embarrassment of media outlets laughing at us once again.

That said, it seems as though even those that stayed made their feelings pretty well known and that there were so few left for the 'lap of honour' (what a joke that phrase is in this case) is another positive. The number of banners looks class, as is the apparent reaction to jobsworth cunts trying to take them.

It's about time we showed everyone at NUFC that we've had enough. It's been more than long enough. Very proud today. Well done everyone involved.

:thup: