Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

That Sissoko is gash most of the time, but can go on a surging run and put a decent cross in. Perez is far more consistent than Sissoko.

He isn't gash most of the time though. Losing the ball a lot doesn't mean you're gash, it means you're trying to do something when you have the ball. Perez has not been consistent at all this season and has done a lot less than Sissoko overall

Dismal today.

Not sure what's going on with him.

The central midfield behind him. Moussa having no consistency or first touch. And that Gini is the only player close to his own ability within 50 yards?

Maybe he's fucking sick to the back teeth of that as much as us :lol:

Aye.. dreaming of bigger things. More than harsh tbh to one of our only shining lights and someone who has consistently committed himself to staying. Everyone is staying until a bid comes in though.

Surprised its taken him this long to be dragged down to the rest of the teams level.

The fact we've not given him an improved contract, or even seem to be talking about it, worries me greatly. He'll be on absolute peanuts and will rightly start being p*ssed off about that at some point nevermind the way he's treated and the s*** on the pitch.

Yep. Criminal if he didn't get a new deal beginning of the season based on last season's performances, let alone not having one be even talked about for this Jan or end of season. And the first one to be overlooked when the season began for the likes of Obertan, first one to be yanked when everyone else plays just as shite and still the only sub (lol) every game.

None of this means he should throw a strop, mind, he still needs to keep grounded if he isn't, but he (and maybe Aarons) have been the only ones treated like this by Schteve since he took over. Until the first 3-4 games and throughout the preseason I don't think the manager even knew who they were. Clearly been on the phone with Carver.

The fact we've not given him an improved contract, or even seem to be talking about it, worries me greatly. He'll be on absolute peanuts and will rightly start being p*ssed off about that at some point nevermind the way he's treated and the s*** on the pitch.

Yep. Criminal if he didn't get a new deal beginning of the season based on last season's performances, let alone not having one be even talked about for this Jan or end of season. And the first one to be overlooked when the season began for the likes of Obertan, first one to be yanked when everyone else plays just as shite and still the only sub (lol) every game.

None of this means he should throw a strop, mind, he still needs to keep grounded if he isn't, but he (and maybe Aarons) have been the only ones treated like this by Schteve since he took over. Until the first 3-4 games and throughout the preseason I don't think the manager even knew who they were. Clearly been on the phone with Carver.

I've missed the last few games so is he looking like he's stropping or just dejected with the inevitability of it all?

That Sissoko is gash most of the time, but can go on a surging run and put a decent cross in. Perez is far more consistent than Sissoko.

What does that say about most of the rest of our players if you think that of Sissoko :lol:

As much as I rate Perez, right now, I think Wijnaldum would be better in that "off the front man" type position. Given that we have to play Mitrovic, may aswell play Thauvin to try and supply and at least be a body out left.