Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Team balance and shape just as important as stats, its clear Rafa likes him especially away from home for those reasons. He's a better player than what he's been showing and hopefully he will start showing that on the pitch soon.

We've actually lost less games with Diame starting than Perez.  #stats

We've lost 1 game with Diame starting and 1 game with Perez starting and 1 where both started so not sure where you get that from

We have two players we can rotate into our squad as/when needed, who would walk into the starting 11 of any teams in this league and probably some PL ones too.

Steady on with the last part. I don't think they would start in the PL for any team that won't be in the relegation tussle.

Not sure what your point is, only 3 clubs go down and both players would get in more than 3 of those teams in the PL league. Therefore they are good enough to be in the league as they could play for teams who aren't going to go down.

We have two players we can rotate into our squad as/when needed, who would walk into the starting 11 of any teams in this league and probably some PL ones too.

Steady on with the last part. I don't think they would start in the PL for any team that won't be in the relegation tussle.

Not sure what your point is, only 3 clubs go down and both players would get in more than 3 of those teams in the PL league. Therefore they are good enough to be in the league as they could play for teams who aren't going to go down.

Which ones?

Which ones?

Looking at the team sheets this weekend, you could argue they'd feature in any of the below teams:

mackems, Hull, Swansea, Bournemouth, Stoke, WBA, Watford, Palace, Middlesbrough, Burnley.

Perez mainly, but I'd expect Mitro to get in about 4-5 of them too.

pulis and pardew (if he didn't have benteke) would probably cream their pants over mitrovic tbf

Which ones?

Looking at the team sheets this weekend, you could argue they'd feature in any of the below teams:

mackems, Hull, Swansea, Bournemouth, Stoke, WBA, Watford, Palace, Middlesbrough, Burnley.

Most of them don't play 2 strikers and Mitrovic's not going to replace Defoe, Wilson, Rondon, Benteke and probably Bony, Deeney/Ighalo too

Which ones?

Aye could see Pulis absolutely loving Perez like

Which ones?

Aye could see Pulis absolutely loving Perez like

Most of them don't play 2 strikers and Mitrovic's not going to replace Defoe, Wilson, Rondon, Benteke and probably Bony, Deeney/Ighalo too

Mitro would play ahead of Watmore and they'd put him up front with Defoe. They only play with Defoe, because that is all they have (other than a very poor option of Anichebe).

Mitro would be a wet dream for Pulis, he'd make that team ahead of Rondon imo (who was frequently dropped last season).

Ighalo has already been dropped a couple of times this season for not being good enough, although Deeney/Mitro wouldn't work.

Pardew would have Mitro playing every week, although at LB or on the wing.

Mitro would play ahead of Watmore and they'd put him up front with Defoe. They only play with Defoe, because that is all they have (other than a very poor option of Anichebe).

Mitro would be a wet dream for Pulis, he'd make that team ahead of Rondon imo (who was frequently dropped last season).

Ighalo has already been dropped a couple of times this season for not being good enough, although Deeney/Mitro wouldn't work.

Pardew would have Mitro playing every week, although at LB or on the wing.

Rondon's been good this season, and Mitrovic definitely wouldn't get in Palace's team in any position right now.

I'm no expert on his lineups but I can barely remember any times Moyes has played two out and out strikers in his managerial career, even when he had options at Everton and wasn;t in a relegation battle. It was always Cahill or Fellaini behind a striker.

They'd get a game for Boro and Hull. That's it.

Rondon can run. Mitro isn't getting in there at all.  I can see them being bench warmers/squad options but first choice? Boro and Hull.  That alone is better than what 90% of the teams in the division have as starters.

Next season if we had to rely on those 2 again we would get relegated.