Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

The lad is and is going to be some player. Intelligence beyond his years - fantastic technique and finishing. He'll be peddled as soon as someone flashes enough money (15million +)-  the sharks from the PL and Spain will already be watching. Enjoy it lads, because we won't see this kid's best years here - which is a damn shame.

Tbf he isn't even in the picture.

Realistically Costa aside, who have you got up front? They've got to be looking at perez for the future like.

Alcácer is having a great season, and complements Costa well. I don't think the other usual suspects (Morata, Rodrigo, etc...) are better than Ayoze though.

Realistically Costa aside, who have you got up front? They've got to be looking at perez for the future like.

Alcácer is having a great season, and complements Costa well. I don't think the other usual suspects (Morata, Rodrigo, etc...) are better than Ayoze though.

How's Negredo doing?

How's Negredo doing?

Struggling with injury.

I don't quite understand how things went so sour for him so fast at Man City. He looked absolutely mint for first half of season, then had a few months out of form and instantly then was a flop. He was an absolute beast for quite a while iirc. Much better than Dzeko