Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Has the touch of a young Michael Owen about him I reckon.

Absolutely love him, just wants to attack attack attack!

Big things for this lad in the future, Ashley will be rubbing his fat mitts together.

Disagree he's far better with the ball at his feet than Owen was.

Just our best player really, or certainly our most talented.

Moussa is more important for me but I agree with the sentiment.

I agree. Short of being Hazard or of that ilk, it's tough for jinky wingers to be quite as vital and I'd say Moussa is definitely more vital for us. Perez is thankfully that bit of excitement that makes us almost bearable to watch.

I agree. Short of being Hazard or of that ilk, it's tough for jinky wingers to be quite as vital and I'd say Moussa is definitely more vital for us. Perez is thankfully that bit of excitement that makes us almost bearable to watch.

:thup:

I see Suarez without the cuntishness in Ayoze he really is magical I wonder what his future holds.

:thup:

I see Suarez without the cuntishness in Ayoze he really is magical I wonder what his future holds.

Genuinely want him to do great things, even if he is inevitably sold. I just hope it's for first team action and not for someone's bench. At least if he is sold it'll be at max profit valuation after exciting us for a while.