The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

BTTS in the Swiss game is my first bet. For some reason I'm positive it's going to happen. :lol:

You never know but Swiss is the most organized team of football I've seen in a long time defensively. Hitzfeld has worked magic with them defensively. I'd guess u2.5 goals would be the best bet, but it's the World Cup. They might lose 5-0 as well.

I really liked the look of Ecuador when they played us, and generally the times I've seen them in the past year or 2, I think they're a dangerous opponent. No world-beaters, yeah, but I think they'll cause them problems, albeit appreciate Hitzfeld is a hell of a coach to have and it'll be tough. Also think it'll follow the trend of an open World Cup so far and while I don't think it'll be 4-3 or anything, I think 1-1/2-1 Switzerland is very realistic.

Hoyed on 1-1 and 2-1 Switzerland as well so a nice return from that too.

Dunno why I was so positive about how this game would turn out, guess you've got to cash in on your instinct sometimes.

Waiting on France/Argentina for £19

Over 1.5 France over 2.5 Argentina matches for £8.

Betting small stakes across every WC match to add to my interest and its going decent so far!

Still shaking.... had much on Switzerland, put more on them to get something back during the game...

My first last minute big-point-winner during the WC. Great first few days so far. Next.

Put £2 on France and aim to take this £2 and bet on almost certain bets for the remainder of the group games. Might manage to conjure up a decent amount of dosh...hopefully!

Stay clear or bet 30euro on

Swtzerland and Argentina to win, while all 4teams score 20/1

Why didnt i bet on this.. Went 75 on France -1 and Argentina -1 instead... returns: 250ish