The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

:lol:

Think it's actually still regarded as the "British" way of spelling it, but I'm sure I remember Colombians kicking off about it :laugh:

There's a place in near where I live called Columbia, so that's where the mix up from me is from.  Apologies to all Colombians out there.

You have no idea just how close you came, Neesy. The nick of time.

Guest Roger Kint

Think it's actually still regarded as the "British" way of spelling it, but I'm sure I remember Colombians kicking off about it :laugh:

There's a place in near where I live called Columbia, so that's where the mix up from me is from.  Apologies to all Colombians out there.

Was going to say its a district of Washington isnt it? Will be avoiding the game as not sure how they will handle IC who will be more physical and basically not shit like Greece :lol:

Guest neesy111

Was going to say its a district of Washington isnt it? Will be avoiding the game as not sure how they will handle IC who will be more physical and basically not shit like Greece :lol:

Yeap it is.  District though. :anguish:

Guest Roger Kint

Yeap it is.  District though. :anguish:

Its no Albany mind

I stand to win 50 knicker. The second line I have no idea what you're on about.

You can bet against the market of 'no more goals'. Shit odds by now though, just hope for the best :laugh:

put $20 on Colombia/England/Japan earlier. One down, 2 to go.  returns $200

First of my small BTTS 2.5+ goals in this came came in too. Now only need Sturridge and Honda to score for completion.