The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I'm sure Gateshead were about 14s to win the Conference before the season started. I know it's only a game and a half but they've thrashed a team who were in the Football League for years and now leading away to another team considered a promotion rival.

Guest Roger Kint

I'm sure Gateshead were about 14s to win the Conference before the season started. I know it's only a game and a half but they've thrashed a team who were in the Football League for years and now leading away to another team considered a promotion rival.

10/1 the week before it started

Paddy Power are doing a similar offer to the World Cup one - put £20 on the PL top scorer and get a £2 bet every time they score. Sooo.....Rooney or Sturridge?

Costa?

£20.00

Paddy Power are doing a similar offer to the World Cup one - put £20 on the PL top scorer and get a £2 bet every time they score. Sooo.....Rooney or Sturridge?

Costa?

£20.00

http://replygif.net/i/1521.gif

Guest Roger Kint

If you bet ew does it affect the free bets in anyway? Rooney ew at 10/1 is pretty good like.

I'm sure I read in the terms that you have to place a bet once a month in order to qualify or something. What ever it was it put me off.

Guest Roger Kint

It's here. :sweetjesus:

Sitting around in my pants watching Soccer Saturday, table covered in lists of bets :sweetjesus:

Followed by that horrible 30 minutes of :okay: before a desperate Hail Mary bet on the evening game