The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

Aye Wolves done me over too, really should have checked the H2H record first though, 7 wins on the bounce now for Huddersfield and unbeaten in 11.

Tbf only 4 are within the last 15 years :lol:

Aye Wolves done me over too, really should have checked the H2H record first though, 7 wins on the bounce now for Huddersfield and unbeaten in 11.

I never check that shite, like it matters what happened yonks ago. Recent form is far more worthwhile, just on this occassion it fucked probably every betting man in the country. Europa League can fek off tonight as well, worse than betting on International friendlies*

*I'll still place a last minute acc on the 'well regarded' teams, only to kick off with the Europa League couple of hours later after it fucks me over when Qarabaq get a result.

Guest Roger Kint

I never check that shite, like it matters what happened yonks ago. Recent form is far more worthwhile, just on this occassion it fucked probably every betting man in the country. Europa League can fek off tonight as well, worse than betting on International friendlies*

*I'll still place a last minute acc on the 'well regarded' teams, only to kick off with the Europa League couple of hours later after it fucks me over when Qarabaq get a result.

I am the same, Wolves at home with a chance to go top was enough to convince me tbh. Not whatever happened in 1998.

Guest chopey

I got told last week to download an App called Sportito, its ran by an American guy and he just looks at stats and nothing else, he writes like an American football commentator but he has some cracking tips, today he seems to be concentrating on the German league but his tips in midweek were spot on Huddersfield away was one of them and they were 5 to 1 away to Wolves. 

Swansea, Swansea-1, Swansea to win to nil

Daft 80p on Bony Hat-trick, returns £28

Hearts, Rangers, Wrexham, Halifax, returns £72

£5 free bet on Bayern, Dortmund, Leverkusen, Man City, Milan, Marseille, Barca, returns £56

Swansea -1 @ 9/4

Swansea -2 @ 13/2

Swansea to nil @ 21/10

Swansea 3-0 @ 14/1

Swansea to win both halves @ 4/1

Chucked thirty quid at the above and spread it across.

All teams in League 1 to score @ 382/1 - £1

West Brom, Hull and Sunderland acca @ 40/1 - 50p